A Call

Naruko's POV :

After my shower I threw on a blue long sleeve shirt with some skinny blue jeans and black high top's. I made my way downstairs and walked to the dinning hall. I stopped at the door everyone was laughed and yelling. I turned around and made my way back to the living room. I would only ruin the mood. Menma is finally laughing I haven't heard that laugh in years. I smiled and plopped down on the couch. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. About ten minutes later the laughing and yelling got louder as everyone made there way to living room. 

"Hey Naruko the others told us you guys were going shopping today, I hope you don't mind if we tag along?" Hinata stood in front of me with a smile on my face. I looked up from my phone and put on a fake smile. 

"Sure, there's no problem" I titled my head to the side while smiling. 

(time skip ~ at the mall)

We arrived at the mall everyone formed separate groups, Ita was Menma, Hinata, Temari, Neji, and a reluctant Sasuke. Then there was, Nagato, Gaara and Sai. then Obito, Itachi, and Kisame. 

Everyone had soon forgot I was there as they all separated as they left to different stores saying we'd meet up in the food court in two hours. I sighed realizing I was officially all alone. I shook my head. No i can't think like that Menma has friends now and he's happy with them.. His whole friend group loves and cares about him. I smiled I'm happy for you brother. I truly was, but i don't know I guess I feel a little left behind. 

I took a deep breath and decided to make my way to find the first shop. 

"Naruko!" I whipped my head around trying the voice that kept calling my name. Eventually I found it. I was Nagato and his group. I rolled my eyes before walking over. 

"Do you three need something" Gaara kept quiet as did Sai. 

"Why are you alone? I figured the girls would have dragged you around with them" I shrugged looking. 

"Nagi, you see to forget; I', a fairly forgettable presence." I paused when he rolled his eyes 'Besides, Those are Y'all friends, I have nothing to really do with them. I'm not interested in making any friends as I do not need them" Nagato rolled his eyes jabbing his boyfriend, Gaara, in the ribs, 

"Yeesh okay okay" Nagato looked smug while Gaara rolled his eyes, Sai kept his face buried in his phone.  'You say you don't need friends but if that's true then why were you crying yesterday? Nonetheless at the sight of all of us comforting Menma" I glared at him to which he just shrugged. 

"Those were happy tears, I'm happy my brother found people that love and care for him, people that will be there for him when I no longer am" I muttered the last part because next thin I know Gaara's in my face with his hands gripping my shoulders staring at me. 

"Uhh, what are yo-" I was cut off by my phone ringing Gaara let go and moved back next to his boyfriend. I picked up the phone still facing them. I didn't bother looking at the I.D.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked in a sickly sweet voice. 

"Naruko, I need you to come home please" I froze that was my fathers voice, I shook my head realizing i need to keep my emotions in check. Despite asking it was a demand. 

I hung up, I'm sorry guy's but my dad called he said he needs me at home right away. I'll probably be back Tomorrow night so don't wait up for me Nagi" I walked up to my cousin and kissed his cheek and gave a smile to Gaara and Sai who both reciprocated the gesture. "Oh and tell my brother the the Uchiha brother, Love you Nagi' I ran off before they could question my shakiness, I know Gaara picked up on it because he kept looking at me like he was trynna figure out what was going on. I shrugged it off and ran out of the mall calling a Uber to come pick me up. 

Gaara's POV :

Everyone was in separate groups as we all branched off to shop. I don't know what it was but something told me to turn around so I did. 

"Babe, Isn't that your little cousin all alone" I asked puling on his sleeve point in her direction. I knew she was here I just assumed she would have been dragged along by the girls. Nagato started calling her over, I chuckled when he looked around lost trying to figure who was calling her. Once she spotted us she made her way. Nagi asked why she was alone to which she responded with something about hoe their our friends and she has noting todo with them and that she doesn't need friends. We were silent for a minute but then Nagi jabbed at my sides with his elbow. I rolled my eyes 'yeesh okay okay" I proceed to question her about why she was crying yesterday. when she said that she was glad her brother had friends that would be there for Menma when she no longer was, well lets say that raise a red flag. I used to be just like her; as for what made her like this I don't know. I walked over to her grabbing her shoulders staring at her. Waiting for her to mess up reveal the tiniest detail. she was gonna ask something but was interrupted by her phone, and when she did she revealed something so small that most people wouldn't notice.  She had a large scar that ran up half her neck, It looked like she tried to cover it up but failed since some of it still shown through. 

After her phone call she was visibly paler and shaken up. I looked over at Sai who had noticed this to. If anyone knew her it would be someone who she spends allot of time with. once she was gone I walked us over to a table. 

"Did you see the scar on her neck? It looked like she tried to cover it up but she missed a few places" I was sitting next to Nagi and Sai was in front of us. 

"I mean she's always had al lot of scars, she always used todo a bunch of stupid stunts and got hurt in the process" Sai finally looked away from his phone. I rolled my eyes

"Sai, sorry to tell you but that was in no way from a stunt. It wouldn't be so straight." He raise a eyebrow and opened his mouth to say something but Nagi beat him to it. 

"What are you saying , Gaara" Worry was evident on his face, I knew he loved the twins like they were his brother and sister. I sighed. 

"Your not going to like it, I think she's being abused by someone" Sai's eyes widened in shock and Nagato slammed his fist on the table; I grabbed his arm in a attempt to calm him down but it was a failed attempt. He stood up and stormed off, with me and Sai not far behind. We knew where this was going. 

"I'll call the Sasuke and tell him were leaving and not to wait for us" I grumbled not really wanting to contact anyone. 

Once we made it outside we looked around for Naruko, we saw he climbing into what I assumed was a Uber. Nagato called a Uber himself and when it got here he gave the man directions  and we drove off.

Heyy don't kill me

What did her father want? Will Nagato, Sai, and Gaara make it there in time? What will the three see? Keep reading to find out.

I love you all take care have a good day/night