Chapter 3

Piper's PoV

I wonder who's love life is Jason worried about. He came into my cabin this morning when I was fixing stuff for the cabin inspection.

"Pipes, you got to help me with something" was the first thing he said. I looked up from the pile of wrapping papers to meet his blue eyes.

"Hey, sparky. Let me guess. Percy wants to surprise Annabeth with something romantic again?"

"Not really. This time my other friend needs help with his crush."

And that moment Kayla came in and she looked glum. "Piper !! It didn't work"

"What! Did he not want to go on the date?" I was really surprised. Kayla had a massive crush on someone on the Hermes cabin and I recently advised her to ask him out. But in a subtle and smooth way you know.

She glanced at Jason, whom she apparently not noticed before, "I'll tell you later. ok?"

She started heading out.  "Alright."

"Seems like you are pretty popular with dating advice," Jason smirked.

I sighed. "Understatement. I never knew so many kids have a crush. I need to figure out stuff for them when they request me"

"Why not the other Aphrodite campers though?" He wondered. 

I never thought about that. "Umm, I guess they trust me more? I don't know. You can only tell someone this kind of secret if you trust them a lot."

"I think because you are powerful Pipes."

I blushed. That was the first time someone called me that. All through the last quest, I was only a daughter of useless love goddess to all, fighting to prove that I was much more than that. He looked at me and probably sensed my feelings.

"No I'm serious. I don't care what others think. But you are the girl who lulled the dam Earth goddess to sleep just using your voice. You are a hell lot powerful beauty queen."

"'Beauty queen'. You remember..."

Leo used to call me that. Both of us were teared up again. There was not a single day I didn't miss him and I guess Jason does too, even more than me.

"You know what I still feel guilty about?"  I asked him,

"The fact that we both were up there and couldn't do nothing?" He was always good at reading my feelings.

I nodded. "Hey," He said as he wrapped his arms around me. "We wouldn't be able to do anything even if we knew. That was his part to play, his chance to be a hero."

We spoke about Leo for a bit. And then he brought up the topic again. "Since you got a lot of other stuff to do, I assume you cant help me with that at this moment." 

"Maybe I could. But you see I am already working on 7 other campers to make a match with their partners."

"You are like a living tinder app," He said and I poked him on the ribs. We both burst out laughing.

"Whatever. Whenever you are free, you are helping my friend cause that's super urgent."

"Sure thing Sparky. But who's this friend anyway?" I saw him hesitating. He doesn't really hide that many things from me.

"I'll tell you later." I nodded. I didn't want to push him. You should always handle 'love' stuff gently.

Now that I remember, I was thinking about it again. Who could be that person and why's that super urgent? It's not Percy for sure. Jason's pretty friendly to everyone so it could be anyone in the camp. But he's seen to hang around with Nico for a while. If it's Nico then that's bad news. You see, I figured out that Will had a crush on him for a long time. He even came for my help yesterday and now I was giving him all the tips.

He told me to meet him in the infirmary this evening. Let's see what happens.

Vote and Comment! Tough question here...Piper or Silena??