Chapter 11

First of all, thanks a lot for a hundred reads. I just write this fanfic whenever I get free time. Like I totally didn't expect anybody to read this shit. You guys are amazing! 

Nico's PoV

His throat was sore for talking for so long and gods! he hadn't opened up to someone for a long time. A day ago he couldn't even imagine lying next to Will and sharing his life events one by one, but something inside him said that he can trust him.

The blood-red sky was turning hue gray now. At a distance, he heard cheers of campers maybe for the winners. He bet they were finding another winner of the laurel, not to mention the two demigods but Nico felt no urge to go to his cabin. It was peaceful here with Will.

He turned. Staring at the sky for so long he almost forgot how beautiful Will was, his freckles seemed to be glowing, wait, does that mean Will is getting emotional?

"Asshole"
"Pardon me?" Nico tried to figure out if the comment was directed to him or not. 
"Cupid. He's an asshole. Forcing you to talk about your feelings.....I swear I'll find him and tear his limbs apart"

Nico giggled, somehow he found his rage amusing and the fact that he was angry at cupid for hurting Nico, brought a weird feeling to his stomach.

"Jeez Solace thought you were a doctor and heal people"
"Well" He sat up "This doctor dragged your ass up, killed a monster and physically disabled a few people"
"They are gonna be in the infirmary and in your care. This plan backfired at you." Nico sat up leaning on a tree.

Will turned towards him, the corners of his eyes glittered with tears? It was dark now, and the distant talking of campers couldn't be heard anymore. he suddenly realized they were in the middle of the forest and it shouldn't be this quiet.

His spine was tingling and the howling of the winds didn't help it. He remembered his dreams 2 nights ago, Minos threatening him that he'll face the consequences as....her...

Nico's head throbbed, he was damn tired so he stood up, "We should go now, it's getting pretty late"
Will followed him, 

"Thanks, Neeks"
"For...?"
"For trusting me enough to share these stories. I always wondered where you were after the battle of Manhattan and after Percy arrived rescuing Annabeth.....I never knew....." 

He seemed to be at a loss for words "I'm just sorry I couldn't be with you all this time"
"Hey, you didn't know...."
"But not anymore." he interrupted.

Will came closer, putting an arm around Nico's waist and leaned in until their foreheads were touching, "I swear on the Styx, as long as I'm alive I won't let anyone hurt you or make you feel hopeless."

Nico was dumbfounded and a tear trickled down his cheeks. He wasn't used to getting affection. How could he be? no one has ever shown him.

              "Why?" Nico's voice was barely was a whisper. Will didn't reply. Instead, he took Nico's hand, brought it up to his lips and kissed the knuckles.

He tilled his head up with his hand and kissed lightly on his forehead. 'warm lips' was all Nico could think about.

Then his right cheek. shit, it's happening. Wait. what if he kisses me on my lips? What if he thinks I'm not good enough for him

Will stared in his eyes, deeply as if he could see more than a weak, pale boy. As if he could feel his past life and all the pain he had borne. Nico wanted to drown in his blue eyes. Just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore, Will connected their lips.

Will was tender, maybe thinking the slightest discomfort could break him. He felt his consciousness fading and the land was swaying below his feet.

And then, he blacked out.

Vote and Comment! Damn this chapter has more views because I put "kiss" on top. Y'all are thirsty ;)