Chapter 10

Nico's PoV

Nico opened his eyes and saw himself fiercely hugging but it didn't make him blush for the first time. He was too tired for that.

                    "Oh, gods!" Will gasped and sat down. Nico was shaking himself pretty badly. his legs wobbled and he flopped down beside him.
                     "Is this what shadow-travel feels like?"
  He nodded, "You'll get used to it." 
                     "How did you even managed to do it?"
                     "I didn't. Hades zapped us here."
                     "Oh."

They sat together catching their breath. Nico glanced at his hands. Funny even after all these, the laurel's still here. He glanced over Will again and thought about what his dad said. His t shirt was tattered. He tried not to look at his tanned arms. shit now I cant look elsewhere

               "What?" Will turned.
               "What?"
               "You're staring."
               "yes umm... " he tried not to blush "what was that glowing thingy you did?"
                       Will sighed, "It started to happen right after the war with Gaia. I tried to hide it. Basically, I glow every time there's a burst of emotions inside me."

                   "Why do you want to hide it though?"
                   "Cause it's embarrassing!"
                   "No! that's super cool!" He felt himself being 10 again and tried to control his wide grin. "What if we wrap you up with a lamp..."
                   "Oh shut it death breath. and tell me what did your dad tell you?"
                   "umm...nothing much" tell him tell him

                   "What was Piper trying to say?"

                   "umm...nothing much?" he arched one of his eyebrow in an extremely hot way but I could tell he was hiding something.
                   "Really? then what's a solangelo?"
                   "You really don't get it?" Will was blushing deeply. why? what's there to blush? I didn't do anything wrong, right?  

"Only that it means angel of the light unless there's a double meaning to it"
                   "It's kind of a ship name" Now he won't meet my eyes

                   "What's a ship?"
                   "Aww, Neeks you're adorable!"

He pushed him without force, "I am not!"
                                                              "Yes, you are"
                                                              "Then tell me what's Piper saying"
He dropped his gaze again and Nico decided to let the matter go. He was 100 percent sure it had something to do with Will's love life and he really wasn't ready to hear his crush confess his love for some other person.

                "Will, something's going on" He remembered his dad's face when he mentioned the master of the cave "Like the monster couldn't be there as a coincidence"
                "I know. We need to talk to Chiron about it."
He nodded, "And that was pretty dumb of you attacking it with nothing but an arrow"
                         "Yeah? and it was pretty dumb of you to try to sacrifice yourself"
                         "I knew what I was doing Solace. You were dumb not to get out of there"
                         "Dumb of you to assume I'm leaving to some freak from Tartarus. And now, about it, you didn't tell me anything?"

                         "Yeah, I didn't want to. It's kinda hard talking about it."
                         "I understand, but how do you get in there? How did you get out? I thought Annabeth and Percy were the only ones falling in Tartarus?"
                         "Gee, slow down. After the manhattan war, I was in my dad's place and he asked me to go to Camp Jupiter-"
                         "No, not from here. What happened before you came to camp half-blood?"
                         "Huh?"
                         "I wanna know your life story- all of it cause I have to make sure you didn't hide any other major events of your life from me" and after that, he curled up beside him, on the top of smooth grass, his bright blue eyes staring keenly onto Nico's.
                         "But It's gonna take a lot of time"
                         "Oh, sunshine, we got all the time in the world. I really don't care about the game at this point"

And so,  Nico started his life story, which he's never told anybody but Hazel and even she doesn't know the whole thing. Telling Will felt like weird fiction, too impossible to be true and yet it also made him feel contended. the kind of feeling that makes you both laugh and cry at the same time. At some parts like- Bianca, his dad, Akhlys, his voice quivered, tears started rolling but Will was there to comfort him. 

Eventually, they ended up lying next to each other, holding hands and staring at the dark red sky.

And he held nothing back, cause he trusted Will with his life, soul, everything. Nico thought he could get over his stupid crush but now he realized it's not possible, not in this life.  too late sunshine, he thought, cause gods of Olympus I'm madly in love with you.

Vote and Comment! And I'm too tired to ask a question so just um...pretend that I asked something here. Peace!