Chapter 7

Nico's PoV

He discovered several things at once. It was evil dark, falling hard caused his left arm to bruise and he was clinging to Will in a unNico like manner. 
                         "Umm...." With an awkward silence, he untangled his arms from Will.
                          "You okay?" He can't even see Will despite being so close."Hold up, there's a little bruise on your arm.
                         "Yes," surprised, he asked, "How can you even see it?"
Will seemed confused himself, "I ...didn't. I just sensed. Wait a sec" he touched it and a tingle went right through his whole body. He muttered some greek words under his breath and the bruise faded.           
 "You can sense stuff like that?"
A faint scream is heard from a distance. "Apparently. But we gotta move."
                          They couldn't even stand straight with their legs tied together, much less running.

Will guided him, "No, put your arms around me it'll be easier to walk." Nico did and Will put his around his waist. Surprisingly he was warm. Not like the phlegthenon of Tartarus warm, but the kind of warmth enjoyed in the blanket in winter mornings.

After some steps, he got used to the swaying and motion of limbs, "So now what?"
                          "We need to find at least one laurel to win. "

Nico thought about the last time he was here, all alone under the spell of Minos, raising Bianca's ghost. It made him glad Will was there that time.

They started increasing their pace and found two ways in the front. "Which one?" Nico asked.
"I don't know, never been here just pick one?"
"Okay."
"Why is it so dark here?" did he sound afraid?

"That isn't even proper dark. Should've seen the Labyrinth when Dyadelus was alive. It was evil and full of monsters."
"How do you know?"
"cause I used to roam around here."
"Roam around? What do you think it is a visiting place?"  Here it was again. Will always gets up on his nerve.
"I had reasons." he plainly stated.
"Like what? what was the reason for staying in here when you were literally 12?" so percy didn't tell anybody huh

Before he could reply anything they heard footsteps really close and Travis came out of nowhere, paired with Sherman. "Huh beat us suckers!"
Travis threw some explosive balls of smoke, which made them both cough. Sherman brought out a sword and started striking.
             Desperately Nico put his hands up to raise some skeletons but Will stopped him mid-way. "No under-worldly stuff."
Before he can even react with something really smart, like -"tell them to stop beating us then!!", Will kicked Travis in the back, hard "oops, hear that Travis? that was your Thoracic Spine." then hold Nico's arms strongly so that he can move with him, pocked Sherman in the eye. Then with an awesome karate move hit behind his head, "Hyaaah!"

He stood up as nothing happened, grinning "my dad says always go for the eye." 
              "Solace!" Travis croaked "I'll get you for that."
              "Your partner's passed out so you can't move anyway. And even if he's conscious, I'll recommend you not to move. It'll only increase the pain" then looked at Nico, "kay, let's go"

"wait. Hold up. what did you.....with bare hands you just......you just..." he fell at a loss of word.
              "Gotta learn a few tricks cause I can't let you raise the dead." 

As they jogged, Nico couldn't help but think about the time when Percy defeated his dad's entire army of the dead with just a sword. But he had the curse of Achilles that time. In his own ways, Will was as strong as Percy and somehow, less mythical and more believebal. gods stop comparing him to percy!

              At a distance, Nico heard Piper's voice that's bad news, Nico said, "wait cover your ears."

Will put out some pieces of cotton and covered their ears. There was a small bit of light coming from the front, which could only mean .....a golden laurel. They crept and kept going until piper and Malcolm were right in front of them.
                          Suddenly Piper spun, caught them and told something fluttering her eyelashes. Apparently, she didn't notice the cotton on their ears. Malcolm took out his spear.
                          "Hey Athena, whatcha doin' here?" Will screamed and pointed to the other side. Dumb way to get out but Malcolm fell for it. He spun fast suddenly which made Piper tumble and fall over. He gave something in Nico's hand, something like a wet cloth, "Hold it over her mouth!"