Chapter 13

Nico's PoV

That night, Nico laid wide awake on the bed. A bit of moonlight sneaked through the heavy curtains right on his face. He lifted his head up with his elbows to get a clear vision of the moon.
He was very aware of Will right next to him, his breath falling as he went to deep sleep.

Gods, what a major change he had been through in the past three days! He clearly remembered waking up when Will knocked on his cabin and how mesmerized he was to see his smile and blond hair. And tonight he was sleeping right next to him (in an innocent way people. Try to keep things PG here ;)) 

He wondered what had happened back at camp. It's probably something bad. Of course, they were demigods. Everything was dangerous for them.
Not love, though. He's seen how close Percy and Annabeth were, he's seen him falling in Tartarus with her and that's the kind of trust and love he needed in his life.
He looked over to see Will's face. Sure, he was great, and it's also true that Nico had a tiny...ok massive crush on him. But was he sure he was not being a burden for him? Thinking about the whole game, it was clear that Will was the one who took charge and Nico was the one always needing help. He hated being in other people's mercy.
Nico stretched his arms and touched his mop of blonde hair slightly.
This guy actually kissed him. How in Hades had he become this lucky?

"If you wanna stare at me the whole night, you better turn the lights on"

Oka....y He snatched his hand back in place, "I tho-thought- th-that you were as-asleep, I-"
He giggled, "I can't if you keep staring at me"
"I'm so-sorry. I can move into the couch if it's uncomfortable-" He started getting up with his blanket. Will stopped him, "Are you serious? I was kidding. Come on"

"You kissed me"

Nico mentally facepalmed. stupid, dense brain. Now he's staring at me like I'm going crazy. Gods, why can't you behave like a normal person for once, Nico?
"Figured it out by yourself huh? Of course, I kissed you" Will stated.
"yeah ok. I was just making sure"
"yeah?" he raised an eyebrow, then let out a huge yawn, "Okay"

He pulled Nico closer to his chest by his waist until their legs were entangled. Nico didn't know about Will but he couldn't close his eyes for one second that night.

Vote and Comment! 
Did you actually forgive Luke for everything he did?