【7-2】

(F/n) and Levi sat together on the plane to JFK in New York. It was really happening. Levi was finally meeting (F/n)'s family during 2007's Christmas season.

The trip was about eleven hours long. (F/n) decided to get comfortable. She leaned into Levi and held his hand.

Finally, they landed. After going through everything, they got their luggage and headed out. Levi was use to the city life, having been born and raised in Paris, France, so New York wasn't too much for him. The only difference is he wasn't fluent in English. That's where (F/n) came in.

Thanks to her they weren't in the cold for too long. (F/n) spent a lot of time in London, New York City, and Paris by now she was an expert at hailing taxis. It helped that both her and Levi were attractive individuals. They got into the taxi. She told them where they were going.

The taxi pulled up in front of the home grew up in her teen years. (F/n) pulled out her wallet paid and tipped the driver in USD sighing sucky she can't used in USD in a while. The couple got their items and walked up to the door.

(F/n) knocked on the door. Her mom answered the door with a bright smile, "Aw, my baby!" She cheered happily after not seeing her in seven months. Mrs. (L/n) embraced her deeply and lovingly. "Get in here. Y'all are going to let the cold." Mrs. (L/n) coerced them inside.

They entered the warm home.

"You must be Levi. It's great to finally meet you." Mrs. (L/n) said. She pulled Levi into a warm embrace as if she was one of her own.

(F/n)'s brothers- AJ, Damion, Marcel, and Jackson- AJ's wife, and his two children we, (F/n)'s dad, and (F/n)'s abuela were all in the living room. Her niece and nephew ran to their aunt to embrace her. Everyone crowed around her.

"Where's Peyton?" (F/n) questioned asking for her older sister.

"She's in the kitchen, stuffing her face." AJ answered.

"Let me go say hi." (F/n) said and skipped over to the kitchen. The squeals from the kitchen were a clear sign that they found each other.

Meanwhile, all the men surrounded themselves around Levi. Their smiles were wiped clean once (F/n) left the room. What made it worse was he was the shortest of them all.

"You got a names, homes?" AJ questioned.
"... Levi Ackerman." Levi responded.

The men continued to glare down at Levi. Damion bucked at him. Levi just stared at him without flinching.

"She did always like them tough." Damion said and proceeded to smile. Everyone collectively laughed they were only messing with Levi.

Jackson helped Levi with his and (F/n)'s bags, "Ignore us. I'll show you to your room." Jackson looked back at everyone in amusement, "Y'all are punks, man."

|||

Levi got introduced with everyone.

Amiya (L/n), (F/n)'s adopted mother, was a afro-latina British women in her early sixties. Ericson (L/n), (F/n) adopted father, was a African-British man in his late sixties. (F/n)'s abuela went by Abuela with everyone, she was in her early eighties.

AJ, the eldest brother, was 27 years old. AJ was the oldest sibling, but not third parent. He was responsible, dependable, and mean to his younger siblings, but actually very caring. He was married to a Jewish women named Rebecca who was very similar to his personality. They had two children, Aila and Luis.

Peyton, the older sister, was 25 years old. Peyton was very observant and perceptive. Peyton was blunt, very sassy and secure in herself. She always got lip for still being single, but she was choosing to to focus on her career. Peyton was the actual third parent that kept all her siblings in check.