Chapter 10: Second Year Sports Festival

3rd Pov:

A few more weeks have passed and words had spread that Izuku was the personal student of the principal now. It was also heard that he was in a special class called 2-N which was the principal's special class only for his personal students. Everyone was shocked at this. However, Izuku didn't let anything stop him! He was constantly training, doing harder work which Nezu had assigned him, or was starting to hang out more and more with 2-B. The fact that he was spending so much time with 2-B also got around and people were wondering what 2-A did to push away the resident sunshine child. However, no one talked about it.

Izuku was having the time of his life with Nezu. Nezu had been teaching him how to manipulate the media and use them for his personal use. Izuku was enjoying this since it would help his plans in the future for changing laws to better protect people. They even started to do campaigns against his old schools and were starting to get ready to hit them with lawsuits and criminal charges. It turns out some very old laws still protect quirkless children. These laws were forgotten about on the books since they weren't used much. These laws were the temporary laws put in place before the other laws were placed in during the rise of quirks. The wording of the law states quirk statues and it was in that wording that allows them to hit the schools since the lack of a quirk is deemed as a quirk status in the government's eyes.

Izuku and Nezu just laughed so hard when they discovered that old ass law that lawmakers forgot to remove. They checked several times and it was still a law that was in effect to this date and was never nullified by any other law. As such, they started their plans but slowed down a bit so Izuku could train for the sports festival. Nezu was throwing Izuku into so many different situations and had him doing fieldwork as well. 

Izuku went through grueling workouts and training at his own request. He would return to the house drained and exhausted each day. This went on for weeks until a few days before the festival. "So how far did you increase your control?" Nezu asked. Izuku felt OFA and responded. "I've gotten it to 55% which is a decent increase for only being two months into the second semester," Izuku stated and Nezu had to agree that it was decent progress. If Izuku could keep that speed up then he would hit 100% far before graduation but they had to be careful not to kill his body.

As such, they decided to relax and just do mental preparation for the festival. Izuku did spend time with Eri and Kota who asked why his hero name wasn't Deku anymore. That was a hard topic to explain... "Deku was an insult... a name I was given to dehumanize me by my past abusers. I felt pressured to take it on as my hero name which I did. Recently, with the help of Nezu, I've changed it to Apollo." Izuku said. Eri asked Izuku if his past was like hers as she looked sadly at her scars and called them ugly. That didn't sit well with Izuku at all! "Eri.. your scars aren't ugly... they mean you survived... Wait here..." Izuku said as he got up and went to his room. Nezu, Inko, All Might, and the WWP's were all in Nezu's living room. He didn't enjoy having so many people here but they needed to have this conversation with the two kids in private and didn't want it happing in his office since they might take it wrong. The adults were confused about where Izuku went. Soon though they found out what he did and went pale. 

(Imagine this as all the scars with words carved into his body.)

)