Chapter 13: Deals & Start of Final year!

3rd POV:

Izuku and Nezu had worked hard and struck the deals. They had the former league members detained on the school campus in a building that Nezu had quickly built before their return. The members were required to stay in the building and had monitors placed on them and cameras inside the building. Nezu warmed them that until the deal was finished being made with the government and police any attempt to leave the building would be unwise. Izuku asked them to trust them to finish this deal as quickly as possible but warned it could take the remaining amount of the semester since it would be a large deal they were making and a lot of people would be unhappy in the government but would have to accept it in the end. 

During the summer break, the deal was finally made. The members would be 'arrested' and sent to Tartarus to be imprisoned where they would get in fights with other inmates and die to wounds. This would be reported about 2 months after they were impressed to not raise questions in the public of them all dying so quickly. It would be announced that Apollo and Principal Nezu was responsible for capturing the league members and that they had police as a backup when they arrested them. The former league members would be required to stay on the UA campus for the remaining time until Apollo graduated. The government believed this would be enough time for the public to start letting the league faces slip from their minds. They would also be joining a special class to receive education during this year so they could prepare to integrate back into the public. This class would be handled by Nezu and they would be somewhat personal students but not to the degree like Izuku is since the goal of the class is to prepare them for their new lives. Izuku told them that he would offer them a job at his agency in the future if they ever wanted it. Nezu also offered to find them employment on the UA campus after the year passes if they didn't want to work at the agency or didn't want a job out in the open or somewhere else. The former members really appreciated it and started to look forward to the year passing by. 

It was one week later and the news was announced and the league members had their appearances changed. Twice had made clones of everyone so the police could take them into the prison and have it seen in public. This way no one could deny that the league of villain members did indeed enter the prison. Izuku had to do some work with Twice so he could make clones of himself since the real vs clone issue both Izuku figured a way around it by adding a bow on his arm and having him close his eyes and make a clone. However, the bow was a different color than twice thought meaning he made a clone with one detail off which showed him who was real and who was the clone. This helped him get over his issues and was able to make a clone of himself and everyone so the clones could be arrested and taken into the prison in front of cameras. 

With their appearances changed the members now could walk on campus without being spotted. They were given uniforms to blend in as well. They however said they would stay near their building only which was located in the Forest area being Nezu's and Izuku's home. They didn't want to risk being figured out anytime soon. 

After everything was finished it was time for classes to start up again! Izuku knew he would get a lot of questions about the league and knew he wouldn't be telling the full truth. Not even the staff were given the entire truth of the situation. Only Recovery Girl was given the full situation in the event of a medical accident. The league members were told that if a teacher asked who they were to just show their ID's that they needed to carry 24/7 to the teacher which would show Nezu's information and details for them to ask him. The teachers should stop asking after seeing the IDs and talk to him which he would decide on how much to tell them.

As Izuku entered the school he was being looked at by everyone. He could hear people talking about him finishing the league off and ending the threat to their school. Izuku was happy that they felt safe again. He is also glad that the league was helped instead of the book just being thrown at them. He couldn't feel good with himself if that happened. He decided to go see how the students of 3-B were doing. He entered the room and they just stared at him. "Really!? You and Nezu captured the entire league!" Asked Toshi who just gave him a 'How crazy are you!?' look. "Yes? We had to do a lot of planning to find them. We only found them due to luck on our plans finding their location. They had changed their appearances slightly and had lived in a far-out countryside town that had very few police patrols." Izuku stated. The class just congratulated him and Izuku was ready to head off until the door opened and there stood 3-A! They had come to ask about Izuku and they had found him.