Chapter 9: Regrets & 2-B Training

3rd Pov:

Its been an entire week since the presentation that Nezu had created and had instructed to be shown to the second year hero courses. It was an interesting week, to say the least. All Might and Izuku's relationship has become more open but it's still a bit tense. All Might has realized how blind he was to the current issues of society that he had almost driven his protege to suicide due to his own words. He had forgotten his own origins and had left his protege to feel unable to fully trust him. All Might was just glad that Nezu was smart enough to figure it all out and support Izuku to grow stronger.

It was also time for Nezu to take a swing at Sir Nighteye. Izuku didn't show up to his work-study for the past few days since Nezu had sent an email stating he was required at the school. This allowed them some time before Nezu would act which was now! As such, you could find Nezu walking into Sir Nighteye's office unplanned. 

The staff in the lobby welcomed Nezu but were confused about why he was there

The staff in the lobby welcomed Nezu but were confused about why he was there. It was strange for Nezu to show up somewhere unplanned unless he wanted to do it for an effect! Nezu just asked if Sir Nighteye was in the office. The staff looked nervous but said yes and he was free. Nezu just walked right in without letting them call him up. He knew they would but by the time he got to the door, he wouldn't give Sir Nighteye time to prepare. 

When Nezu walked into the office he found Sir Nighteye and LeMillion there. "AH SIR NIGHTEYE! JUST THAT MAN I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!" Nezu said and they all could hear the venom in his voice. Sir Nighteye and LeMillon were confused about what was wrong. "Welcome Nezu... though I wonder why you are here? I'm willing to take a guess it has to do with the email you sent that Midoriya was required to be at UA lately?" Sir asked as Nezu sat down in the chair. LeMillon got up to leave but Nezu wanted him to hear this! "LeMillon stay! I think you deserve to hear this as well!" Nezu said with his smile on. LeMillon looked at Sir and he just nodded confused. They were worried about Izuku. 

"Many things but yes this meeting is about Izuku. I'm here to give you papers removing Izuku from your agency. Many reasons behind this but the first is due to a hostile work environment and failure to uphold your teaching responsibilities when you take in a work-study." Nezu said with a no smile on his face. LeMillon and Sir Nighteye were shocked. LeMillon was confused by what Nezu said but Sir Nighteye had a good idea what Nezu meant. 

"You should have a good idea of why this is happing Sir Nighteye. I must say I'm disappointed in you. Also, expect All Might to come or call you and start yelling a lot! You took Izuku into your agency with the sole purpose of dehumanizing him and tearing him apart. UA has revoked your ability to request work-studies from UA and I've taken the liberty to put a ban on you at other schools as well. This will last one year and we will hope you learn your lesson." Nezu said. LeMillon tried to defend his boss but Nezu shut him down. 

"LeMillon, don't be a fool and think he didn't do it. I have enough evidence of him doing so. Sir had no real intention of teaching him and wasted an entire semester of work-studies for Izuku. He learned some things but not to the level he should have. However, have no fear since Izuku Midoriya or now known as the hero name Apollo is now working under me for a work-study." Nezu said with a happy smile at that fact. Sir Nighteye was shocked since Nezu hardly ever does work-studies. It means that Nezu has seen something that Sir Nighteye missed. "You hardly ever take work-studies on. What makes him good enough for that?" Sir asked. Nezu just laughed for a bit while drinking his tea that came from nowhere! "Ah.. well you know how you were attacking him for being quirkless and all that? Well, did you know that he hid his strength and Intelligence? His IQ is one of the highest IQ's I've seen in humans and he's smarter than you! He's beaten me in so many games of chess as of late! It's so much fun!" Nezu said. Sir and LeMillon were confused. Why did Midoriya hide his strength!?