Chapter 12: League of Villains

3rd Pov:

It was now the second semester of their second year. Izuku and Class 2-B have been making waves in the public. The group has been doing missions together at the request of Nezu who had their work-studies join up on several missions. The idea behind this was to push 2-B into the public eye at a better pace than 2-A. Nezu wanted 2-B to be seen as the better heroes and recognized as the future instead of 2-A like they were in the past. This is because Nezu hasn't seen much change in 2-A. He's kept up to date with them and they appear like they want to talk to Izuku but they never really try hard enough after the few attempts that he did at blocking them. He was kind of disappointed in them. 'Was their friendship with him that weak that they couldn't pass the challenges that I laid in front of them?' thought Nezu. Nezu did notice that Bakugo had improved and had written a letter for Izuku. He had given it to Nezu to deliver since Bakugo wasn't sure if Izuku would want to talk to him face to face and wanted to put the ball into Izuku's hands and let him decide how to move forward. 

Nezu was happy with the improvement that Bakugo was showing. Nezu had delivered the letter to Izuku as requested and read it with him. Bakugo told Izuku he couldn't apologize yet since he needed to be better before he could be 100% sure that it was true without falsehood. Izuku and Nezu approved of this route and Izuku had written a letter back saying they could communicate via this method. He also mentioned that he doubted they could ever return to being friends like they used to any time soon in the near future but they could be a bit more than acquaintances for now since it would take a long time for Izuku to be ready for more than that. Izuku did mention that he was disappointed that the class didn't make more attempts to try to talk to him and has proven they didn't really care for the friendships since they couldn't get around Nezu's pitiful attempts at blocking them. Izuku was happy that Bakugo was doing what he was doing but Izuku said he no longer considered the others as friends and only saw them as fellow students in the school and hoped Bakugo kept up his work on improving and looked forward to the day they could work side by side fighting villains without problems between them.

Nezu was happy with this result. He was disappointed in the students of 2-A but was happy about the Bakugo situation. He knew Izuku always still held hope for the return of his brother but would say otherwise. It would take several years maybe before they got to a higher stage past being acquaintances and into real friendship again but nezu hoped it worked even though Bakugo was one of Izuku's tormentors. Though Izuku didn't need to know that Nezu had many plans to kill Bakugo off if he ever screwed up again. That would be a fact that Bakugo nor Izuku needed to know!

As the students entered the middle of the semester and were heading towards the end they received news about the league of villains! Some of the villains were spotted off in a back area of Japan living their lives!? Nezu and Izuku were skeptical at first but the reports show that they haven't done anything wrong.... 'Did they really give up?' thought Nezu and Izuku. As such, they made some plans to scout the area and figure out the truth. That is how they found themselves in the backwater town located deep in Japan's countryside.

 That is how they found themselves in the backwater town located deep in Japan's countryside