Chapter 2: UA & Shie Hassaikai Arc

3rd Pov:

Izuku now a student at UA and was in the hero course

Izuku now a student at UA and was in the hero course. He had passed the entrance exam but had broken his arm and one leg when he went above the 20% he had and went for a full 100% when he destroyed the zero pointer robot. This earned him some attention from his soon to be homeroom teacher who noticed that he had far more power than he was showing during the exam where he had scored a decent amount of points to place him into the hero course. As such, the first day of school was a bit tricky when Eraserhead the teacher for 1-A confronted him about it. Izuku decided to tell some of the truth. "Sensei... I do have that much power but my body currently can't handle it. I'm only able to use 5% without breaking my body. The more muscle mass I put on the more power I will be able to use. If I go above my limit I will make it hard for myself to fight or move later on. As such, unless you are ordering me to go above my limit I can't since I will break my bones." Izuku stated. He didn't like confronting his teacher. He could see the annoyance in his teacher's eyes. All teachers find him annoying, thought Izuku. Though Eraserhead bought the lie about 5% limit currently in the end and let him go. Bakugo did attempt to attack Izuku the first day when he used his quirk. Though Eraserhead stopped him which surprised Izuku. Though he didn't keep his hope up for the future and Izuku was right since Bakugo would threaten him with small pops of his quirk in the classroom and Eraserhead would hardly do anything to stop him. Bakugo would also yell at Izuku to shut up when he muttered which was a habit he could never get rid of and it cost him a lot of scars in the past.

As time went on, Izuku grew in strength and only revealed a portion of it. He soon told All Might he could use 10% after the training with Gran Tornio but in reality, he could use 25%. Izuku still didn't trust the teachers even though they were pro heroes and he looked up to them. Though they may be heroes they are still teachers. Even though Izuku's walls were slowly working their way down he still tried to keep them up since he always got mixed signs from his class and his teachers. 

Aizawa-sensei would call him problem child.... It wasn't like Izuku meant to be involved in a 200-year old war that All Might never mentioned at the start! It wasn't like Izuku wanted Bakugo to blow up a building with his support gear and try to kill him! It wasn't his fault that Iida went after Stain in Hosu! It wasn't his fault that Shigirakai attacked him at the mall. Nor was it his fault that Kirishima and the others wanted to go save Bakugo. He only went so they wouldn't get killed saving him! Izuku had long given up his hope of Bakugo being his brother again since he saw no signs of him improving! 

As such, Izuku felt he could trust his teachers somewhat but not with his problems. He could trust them to have the best interests of his classmates in mind but not his since he's learned his lesson from the past not to trust teachers. He trusted them as heroes but not teachers. In combat but not in the classroom nor in training. He knew he had to rely on himself only. He also kept his friends at arm's length in reality without them knowing it. Though he expected Shoto had a good idea of some of the problems with Izuku but respected him enough to not pry since Izuku wasn't opening up about it.