Goose Chase

With my final decisions decided, I said, "You can't keep me here forever you know, if you want the information from UA so badly, then you can try and catch me for it", and he smirked. There was a long pause until I made my way through the window, glass shards scattered everywhere, 'That should hopefully get some neighbours to see whats up'

And just like that I flew myself to the sky, 'I'll have to get to the city, since lots of pro heroes are there actually. I can't keep this fight a mystery even if I tried. Its a bit risky since there are a lot of citizens in the city and that could cost problems and damage to the city and it's people.'

While I was in thought, a bright white laser was shot right beside my right arm. I looked back and it looks like he's here. 'Ah.. well can't do anything now.' I panicked sloghtly, but I managed to hold myself, 'I have to get to the city..!'

  Thus the chase began, he's actually faster than I thought. Well, it was really expected it since he IS a villain. I can't actually go up against him, i'm most probably too weak for him. Comparing myself to my class, I'd say im pretty weak than the others.

  I'm getting closer to the city, my wings are almost burnt out from flying to fast. I'm gonna have a huge strain on my back muscles once this is over. Few lasers were shot here and there. Most of them missed some of them hit me. Roughly on the wings or legs.

  He was catching up to me. I have to go faster. As soon as I reached the city, there was a huge impact on my back, halfly burning my wings and back. I was blasted through and fallen on the road, sliding in the process and crash landed on a car. Probably had a citizen inside.

  I was bleeding everywhere, from my head, to my face, down to the stomach and arms, then to the legs. I thought It was over, maybe I was done for, some pro hero's came to see what happened. Good. That should do it. They could take care of him.

  Is it over? Maybe it is for me, but it was sure not over for him. He quickly flew down and grabbed my neck and flew back up. As if he was a hawk grabbing his prey thats a fish.

  "Now.. tell me everything. Or else your life will take its leap." He said as he put more pressure into my neck. "Yknow I can't talk like this if you're just gonna choke me like this" I managed to spoke, that only made him even more angrier and added more pressure into my neck for a slight second, "I'll talk, i'll talk!"

  He lets me breathe for a second, "UA isn't actually doing anything at the moment", I said, "What?", "You heard me corectly, nothing's really happening." Silence. Then i heard a scoff, he was laughing. he said, "This is a perfect chance to attack the school and it's precious hero's!" And continued laughing.

  While he was on his own world, I said, "Well, maybe I lied" with a smile. He looked somewhat offended, then I used up a charged attack to get me out of his grasp, both of us falling. I can't fly, wings are burnt. So I just accepted faith I guess. But luckily I didnt die of course.

  Pro hero's came in to the rescue and managed to catch both me and him.