Trouble

Yooo, you have no idea how many times I have to redo this chapter all over again.

While me and Kyoka walked back to camp, I looked up at the sky to see some blue and black smoke coming out of the trees, "Kyoka.. I think I know where that smell is coming from.. and it's not from the camp.." I said. She stopped her tracks as she looked to wherever I was looking, "This is bad, ( Y/N ). We have to get back to camp for safety!" She said, but as soon as I responded, pink smoke started coming out of nowhere.

"What's this?" I said as I looked down at the pink smoke. While I was analyzing the smoke, I heard someone dropped down, 'Kyoka!' I thought, but as soon as I was about to open my mouth, Aoyama came to us from the front, "Hey!" He said in a very very very terrified tone, before I could tell him what was going on, he handed me two gas masks and asked me to put it on.

"Aoyama, what's going on?" I said after I wore the gas mask onto myself, "V-V-Villans.." He said, 'Villans huh? How did they find us?!' I thought as I looked around to see whether any unfamiliar people are around us, but lucky for us, there wasn't any.

"Aoyama, let's find a way out of here, if we're lucky enough to find the exit, then we better warn the heroes about this." I said as I picked Kyoka up, he only nodded rapidly.

I got out my light quirk so that Aoyama can find me easily on the fog, but while I was walking, I didn't hear any more footsteps behind me, "Aoyama?" I said as I turned around to find him, "Aoyama? Hey you there?" I said worriedly. There was no luck trying to find him through the fog, 'Crap, I lost him. Now i'm on my own with a passed out Kyoka.' I thought.

I didn't want to give up on finding Aoyama, since I didn't want him to die on his own, but I also didn't want a heavy body on my back, so I decided to find the exit and take Kyoka to safety.

As I was running, I didn't hear any other footsteps besides mine. After a few minutes of running to safety, the fog suddenly cleared up, "The smoke!" I said outloud. I stopped my tracks and waited for the smoke to clear up, 'This is taking too long.' I thought as I flapped my wings to get rid of the smoke quickly as possible.

And finally, I can see now. The path is clear, and turns out, I was going the right way. I continued running to safety with Kyoka on my back and went to the camp as soon as possible.

When I reached the camp, there was Mandalay and Tiger fighting two villans in a distance, 'I can't disturb. I have to find a place to hide!' I thought. As I was thinking where was the safest place to go, I rememberd Mr Aizawa saying stuff about the people who don't pass gets to go for some extra class, 'That's right!' I thought one again and flew my way there silently, but fast.

As I flew through the forest, I finally found where the extra classes were hold. I bursted through the door because I was in pain of my wings literally hitting the branches from the trees, "Ouch.." I said as I tried to get up, "Villa- ( Y/N )?!" Mineta screamed, "Oi, be quiet." I said.

"( Y/N )! Are you alright?!" Tenya asked worriedly as he got to me to check for any injuries, "I'm fine, just got a few splinters from the trees." I said, "And so did Kyoka.." I continued, "What happened?!" Tenya asked, "Is she hurt?!" He asked again, "Why are you two wearing gas masks?!" He asked one more time, "Slow down. I can't really catch up on what you're saying." I said in annoyance.

As I explained what happened, the teacher, who is Vladking, let me in the clasroom for safety. But while I was there, I got a telepath message from Mandalay, "We have found who the villan is after, it's a student named 'Kacchan'!" She said through our heads, "Bakugo?!" I said as I took off my gas mask, "What do they want with him?!" I said in shock.

  This is sure not going to be fun at all..

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

OH MY GODDDDDDDDUHHHHHH.

I have to redo this chapter for like 3 times because of weird stuff going through my head and just thinking, "Oh this one go first, wait no this one goes first." BUT IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUNDDD.

And I don't want to rewind my way episode to episode to find where the heck am I suppose to be, because I have homework. Ew.

;-; save me