The REAL U.A Sports Festival

OKAY. I'M A REALLY BAD AUTHOR. I HAVE SKIPPED ALOT OF SCENES FROM THE ANIME & MANGA OR SOMETHING. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AND SO SORRY FR NOT BEING ONLINE. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'LL EXPLAIN AT THE END AGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
~ end me ~

As our class waited in the waiting room for the sports festival to start, I was just sleeping on the desk, since I needed energy after running. Until he screamed...

"Everyone! Are you ready? We will be entering soon!" Tenya screamed as he opend the door, informing everyone that the sports festival is about to start.

I got up from the desk and did a stretch so that my bones don't hurt while doing the sports festival. I was just minding my own business until Todoroki spoke up to Midoriya, gaining our other classmates their attention to them, especially me,

"Looking at things objectively, I think i'm stronger than you." Todoroki said, "But All Might has his eye on you, dosen't he?" He continued, which made me think in my head, 'Since Midoriya almost has the same quirk as All Might, and Todoroki saying that All Might has his eye on him, does this mean that...' I was out of thought as Todoroki began saying that he is not trying to pry him about that.

"But i'm going to beat you."

Kirishima got out of his seat and tried to break up the fight, "Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, because we're about to start!" He said but he got pushed back by Todoroki's elbow saying, "We're not here to play at being friends" and walked away.

* le time skip*

"Hey! Pay attention, audience! Swarm, mass media! This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the U.A sports festival, is about to begin! Everybody, are you ready!? It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!" Present Mic shouted out to the audience that is watching on live or TV.

As our class enterd the battlefield, I was very excited about it and began jumping in excite,ent as I see thousands of people watching us, "Oh my god, there's so many people!" I squeeled as we walked in line. I watched as the other class enter the field, I was in joy that I finally get to experience the U.A Sports festival.

"Time for the player pledge!" The R Rated hero, also teacher in U.A ,Midnight, shouted. Just staring at her hero costume really made me uncomfortable for a teacher to be wearing, "What is Ms. Midnight wearing?" Kirishima questioned, "That's an R Rated hero for you." Kaminari replied, "Is it even okay for her to be at a highschool even though she's R Rated?" Tokoyami continued on the conversation, basically i'm not the only one who feels uncomfortable. Except Mineta of course.

"Be quiet everyone! Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!" Midnight yelled through the microphone. 'Oh dear lord.' I thought and basically...

.

.

.

.

.

"I pledge..."

.

.

.

.

"That i'll be number one."

Yeah. That happend. Many students from other classes booed at him but I just stood there trying my best to not laugh at Bakugo and Tenya for just doing is casual hand gestures , to not look like an idiot. Well, my face already looks like an idiot for trying hard not to laugh, "At least become a nice bouncy step for me to jump off of." Bakugo said.