The News

After the exams to enter U.A, I walked back home with Tenya by my side. "So Y/N, do you think you made it to U.A?" Tenya questioned, "I think so. I mean, 64 points isn't bad." I answered , "What about you Tenya? You'll probably make it anyway." I said, "Well, I think I got in. I'm just worried I failed the exams." He said, sighing at the end. After that, we had our small talks until we finally reached my house.
"Well, I guess this is the part where you go back to your house." I said, "Yup. I wish you good luck. When I enter U.A, I wan't to see you in U.A the first thing in the morning." He said, "Well, I wish you good luck to getting in." I said. We both hugged and he went home. I have lived alone for a few days, my mom went on a buisness trip while my dad went to go overseas for work. He hasn't came back home for a few years, neither mom and I know what happend since he didn't messaged her or gave her a letter.
I cooked myself some dinner as I waited for the letter. After eating dinner, I heard the doorbell rang, I shifted out of my chair and get to the door, the mail, the MAIL TO U.A CAME IN. I squeeled and quickly took it to my bedroom, which is dark and filled with hero posters, as I opend it, this weird futuristic thingy came out, showing a hologram or a video of All Might.
After watching the video, I scored it. I got in. I actually got in. I cried with tears of joy as I screamed happily. I quickly messaged Tenya to see if he got in.

Y/N
Tenya! Did you get the letter from U.A?

Tenya Iida
Yeah, I did. Well, did you get in?

Y/N
Well, I guess.

Tenya Iida
I don't like the sound of that...

Y/N
Did you get in, Tenya?

Tenya Iida
Yeah I did. I just hope you got in too..

Y/N
Well, you just have to figure it out.

As I messaged that last message , I felt bad for not telling him I got in. I wanted it to be a suprise, but I can't hold it in. But I did eventually.

*Tenya's P.O.V*

"Well, you just have to figure it out."

The message ran through my head as I worry about Y/N not getting into U.A. I decided not to go to her house now, since it's late. I'll just have to figure it out. Yeah, figure it out.

TIME SKIP TO U.A CAUSE AUTHOR IS MINDLESS OF WHAT ELSE TO DO.

I walked to U.A, I rememberd what I said that to Y/N, "When I enter U.A, I want to see you in U.A the first thing in the morning" I just hope she's waiting for me. I stepped in the gates of U.A and I saw a familiar H/L H/C girl, I tapped her shoulder to see if she really is Y/N. She turned around and smiled at me. That smile...that face..

                                                     "Y/N!"