Hotsprings and Pillows

When the other classmates already finished their foods, I was the last one there. Tenya, being the boyfriend he is, waited for me to finished.

  "So, Tenya, why didn't you go find me when I was lost at the forest?" I said after I chewed my rice, "At first, I was so tired I couldn't even think. Then when dinner started, I started to notice that you weren't here, so I asked the others if they saw you, which they said 'no', after that, I started informing Mr Aizawa that you were missing and said thay all of us should stay here while he get's Mandalay and Pixie Bob to help search for you."

  'Hm, so thats why.' I thought, "Well, that's a nice explanation." I said as I stretched on my seat, "I'm finished now. Let's go." I said as I got up from my seat, he nodded and we both went to the rooms, which is sorted my seperate genders, of course.

  After we got our towels from the rooms, it's time to go to the hotsprings for who knows why. As I entered the hotsprings for the girls, all of them were alreday there. I could hear chatters from the boys on the other side of the wall. Once the girls noticed me, they started calling for me and asking me to join them, which I did.

"Hey ( Y/N )! Good to see you!" Uraraka said, "Mmhm. Thanks." I said as I sat down in the hot water, 'This is nice.. feels like I could fall asleep if nobody is this noisy.' I thought as my face and body relaxed at the temperature of the water, "You're really enjoying this are you, ( Y/N )?" Yaoyorozu said which I only responded with a long, 'Mmhm'

  The girls were being calm and not so noisy, boy the boys were the opposite. That is when Mineta, being the little pervert he is, tried to climb up the wall. I could hear Tenya yelling him to stop, which he probably didn't. Thank the gods for Kota to save us from the little pervert. But sadly, he got a nosebleed from seeing the girls and fell from the wall on the boys side, "Uhm.. ouch.." I said.

   Once our time had finished, it's time to get ready for bed. After I changed into my pajamas, I placed my phone on the table in the girls bedroom to charge, and went to sleep with the others. Mina, being the energetic girl she is, started a pillow fight, I didn't want to get involved in the fight so I tried to sleep, but was interrupted when somebody threw a pillow on my sleeping face, "So you guys wanna play huh? Then let's play!" I said with a sinister grin which made the girls terrified and started running around the room trying to not get pillowed in the face which failed sadly.

  "Nothing like peace and quiet." I said as I laid down on the futan, "Goodnight." I said as I drifted to sleep next to the knocked out girls.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

IT'S BEEN SIX DAYS, WTH WHERE WERE YOU?

Uhm, idk. I felt lazy. Sowwy. Lol. I guess I owe you guys another chapter? Ahehe.. please don't sue me.