The Angels Name and Internships

After a few days after the Sports Festival, we were given a few days off to heal our injuries. Luckily for me, my wings healed the night after I went to the hospital. I didn't want to waste my time of those days, so I used them to get my mind of the events at the hospital with hanging put with F/N more, which worked for a while, but my mind was always on that hospital moment,

'( Y/N ), please take care of Tenya for me. I don't wan't him getting into trouble.'

  I may have nodded my head quickly at those words Tensei said to me at the hospital, but I didn't really know what did he mean, "What did he mean by that?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

   It is a rainy day today, and also the day where school starts again. Tenya messaged me that he will be going to school first, which I replied with 'Okay. See you there'. I got up from my bed and did my morning routine, a little bit slower than my usual speed of doing it. Before I head out to walk to U.A, I grabbed a (F/C) umbrella in the umbrella stand beside the front door outside of my house and opened it. I said my goodbyes to mom and went off.

  While I was walking to U.A, my eyes were paying attention to the way where I was going and the ads on buildings about the Sports Festival, with an amazing picture of an angry Bakugo holding the 1st place medal with his mouth, 'I wonder what happened that made him so angry.' I thought about it but instead chuckled because I know it wouldn't matter anyway, 'He's always angry, so it dosen't matter.'

  Beside Bakugo's angry picture are the names of people that won 2nd and 3rd, turns out Tenya was suppose to be third but since we went to the hospital, Tokoyami replaced him. I got many stares from people on the streets, some of them are nice stares some of them were quite weird and uncomfortable, I even got a couple of 'congratulations' from people which I happily thanked them back.

  I checked my phone to see what time it is and uh...

"HOLY CRAP I'M GONNA BE LATE!"

  I quickly ran to school, ignoring all the water puddles and the people staring at me from screaming loudly. As I got there, it didn't end so well, I ended up slipping from a water puddle infront of the school which got me all wet, "Way to go ( Y/N ). Best way to enter school grounds." I sighed as I got up and grabbed my umbrella and walked inside of the school, feeling so uncomfortable from the people staring at me and my wet uniform.

As I entered class with my wet uniform, feeling so angry, I plopped down on my seat and made a long groan which caught Uraraka's attention, "( Y/N )?! What happend?! Your uniform in wet!" She questioned as she got up from her seat and made her way to my table, "I fell down." I said as I placed my head on my table, "That's bad.. I don't really know what to do in this situation. I would just change into my gym uniform" she said as she patted my back, "Thanks Uraraka, but the locker rooms are closed so I can't change." I said, my voice a little muffled as I placed my hands beside my head and made another groan, but quietly this time.

As the door slid open, revealing Mr. Aizawa, I went into my normal sitting position but my face is just a little sad face, "Mr Aizawa, your bandages are removed, i'm glad" Tsu said with a little "Ribbit" in the end, "The old lady went overboard on the treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today." Mr. Aizawa said, whcih got me a little bit tensed, "Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names." Those words got everybody excited which got me to laugh a little, feeling a little bit better, but soon was quiet down when Mr. Aizawa used his quirk.

After Mr. Aizawa explaned about hero stuff and offers, he clicked a button showing all the offers we got during the sports festival, I ended up getting 300, right above Kaminari's name. But what's weird is that Bakugo got second and Todoroki got first in the offers, and beside my was Uraraka shaking Tenya back and forth saying that we got offers, which got me chuckling.