You want to adopt me?

DREAM~We will never sleep sleeping's for the weak! My alarm blared I quickly git up and turned it off so my mom wouldn't wake up but it was to late."Shut that shit off now you stupid piece of shit!" She said coming in and throwing the alarm at me. I just remembered that it got hot in my room so I opened my window and never closed it. She draged me out of bed and threw me on the ground as her boyfriend came in the room. He held me down as she hit me and they took turns as I screamed as loud as I could one last blow to the face and everything turned black.

I woke in a cold sweat and crying I walk over to Kate's part of the room to tell her."Kate wake up I had the dream again." I say shaking her."Scar you're fine she can't hurt you any more her boyfriend is gone they both are now try to go back to bed we can talk in the morning." She said walking me back to my bed and rubbing my back. In the morning I wake up and take a fast shower."Hey you need to go downstairs in like 30 minutes." Kate shouts so I can here her."Okay I'm almost done do you know who's here to adopt?" I say getting out and dry off."No some guy from a band I think but I don't remember." she said as I put on a pair of red skinny jeans with a white and black shirt. I put on a pair of black toms grab my phone and ear buds and run downstairs. I get in line with other girls and my anxiety starts to rise. As I sit there I start to play with my hands and the rubber band I have hidden under my bracelets. Two girls walk over to me and they just look at me as I start to shake."What are you warring this is why you won't get adopted you are an emo freak." One of them say before walking off. They are right no one likes me I should go get the blade I have hidden just in case and kill myself. I think but before I can act on my thoughts I get called into the questioning room thing. I sit alone as three tall guys and a short guy walk in then my social worker Hayley comes in. I look down at my pierce the veil bracelet then back at the four guys then back at my bracelet then back at them."Scar what happened this morning you're crying and not talking." Hayley says braking my trance."Got called emo like always I'm fine just tiered." I say and she believed me and left."Okay something is wrong you don't have to say why but just by the way you acted you just fed her bull shit and she took it but it was more than just the emo thing." Mike said sitting down."Okay well I'm Scar I know all of your names I'm a pretty big fan with lots of free time sorry if that sounds creepy sometimes I don't know when to stop talking or even when to start I can go at least a week without talking..." I say starting to ramble and looking for help."Well welcome to the family Scar I'm now your dad." Mike said cutting me off. I let out a sigh of relief and sat there with a stupid grin on my face."Well lets go get your stuff packed while your dad signs the papers." Vic says so I take them to my room and I take out my two bags and all my cloths. Tony separated the cloths and packed them as I got my bathroom things together."What do you want me to do with these notebooks?" Vic asked laying them on my bed."I'll look at them and see what to keep just don't look at them." I say walking over and throwing half of them away."Hey why are you throwing those away?" Jaime said taking them out."Cause I used to draw and make poems and the beginning half are really bad." I say putting them back and grabbing my bags."So who has Mikes number and wants to see if he is almost done?" I ask starting to pace. Vic placed a hand on my shoulder and sat me down."He will be up here in a second I know how you're feeling so just sit and breathe." He said letting me curl up in his lap and sleep.