I'm Ashton

Ashtons' pov

I hate nights like this I can't sleep but I have so much to do tomorrow. I check Bryan Stars instagram one more time. He posted a new picture that says he has a new video up it's an interview with pierce the veil. The video includes Scarlet and Andy. Bryan has a few questions for Scar."Ashton143 asks Scarlet will you go out with me?" That's my question he asked her my question and she didn't say no! I'm way to excited to watch the rest of the interview. I checked the comments and most of them are about when Scar sits in Tonys lap and everyone ships them. Some say that they're going to write fan fic's about it. I lock my phone and put on a never shout never album and tried to sleep. I must have fallen asleep cause I was rudely awakened by my alarm clock blaring we will never sleep sleeping's for the weak. I laugh at the irony and gather cloths for my shower. I settle on a black tank top and a black pair of jeans. After my shower I change into my cloths and put on a few necklaces and a jacket since it's cold in my house. Once I dry my hair a take a picture and post it to instagram and the first to like it is Scar. I blush a little and walk down stairs."Good morning mamma." I say walking into the kitchen."Hello Ash." She says then continuesto cook. I sit at the bar and pour us some orange juice."So explain to me again why I have to go live with Levi while he's on warped tour?" I ask."Because we need you out of the way while we move." She says so I nod my head and go back up stairs. I grab my backpack and my phone charger. When I get down stairs my mom does a check list."You got underware, socks, enough outfits to last a week, ear buds, cds, cologne, and you're phone charger?" She asked so I dubble checked everything."Yeah I've got everything." I say putting it all back."Good now let's eat." She said breakfast was eggs toast and juice. I put our plates in the sink and brushed my teeth. After packing my toothbrush we got in the car so I can go to warped. We met Levi outside and he brought me to his bus. I checked the time pierce the veil plays in a few minutes. So I found Scars and asked if she was going to he on stage. She said no the she was baby sitting for Kellin. I told her that my uncle was Levi and that she could come to miss may I's bus. She said no but I could go to hers."Hey Levi can I go to pierce the veils bus?" I ask."Yeah have fun." He said so I ran as fast as I could to her bus. I caught my breath before knocking, the door. Vic opened the door."Holy shit Ash is that you?" He asked I nodded yes."Mike come here it's Levis nefew." He says and Mike walks out."Yo dude how have been." Mike says coming over."Good Um I actually came to um... your daughter." I say and I can feel my face get hotter. Mike came closer to me and talked very low."I swear to God if you even think about hurting my little girl I will chop your dick off mix it in a blender then make you drink it through and mother fucking bendy straw." He says puffing up and Vic had to pull him away."I promise I won't do anything to ever hurt her or anyone." I say and I truly mean it."Hey Ash!" She says coming out with Copeland on her hip."Hey and hey coco." I say tickling Copelands tummy."Ashton." Copeland said."How many people know you?" Scarlet asked."My uncle is Levi and I used to go to warped all the time and I used to baby sit for Katelyn." I say taking Copeland away from her. She tries to cover her arms because of her scars so I take off my jacket and hand it to her."Thanks." She whispers."No problem." I whisper back."Hey Scar it's like eleven you should probably get dressed." Mike says so she runs back on the bus kicking Tony and Jaime out. She came out wearing a motionless in white tank top and black shorts. I have a motionless in white tank as well we can match at some point I think to myself. She pulls me on the bus iont the back lounge area."Mike Vic Jaime and Tony get you asses in here we want to play fifa!" She yells setting up the game. She sat in my lap to give the guys somewhere to sit."Aw I ship it I ship it so hard." Vic says walking in."You are so fucking gay but I love you, you little fag." She says and and the rest of the guys come in. Coplen lays in the floor and tries to fall asleep so Scar gets up taking me with her to get blankets and a pillow. When we got back Copeland was sleeping on the ground. I picked her up, so Scar could make an bed out of a blanket, then laied her in down and put another blanket on her. We sat back down and I rapped my arms around her."Will you please..." Then my phone goes off."Hey Levi." I say and he continues to tell me I need to go put my things away."Okay I'm on my way." Say and leave. Once I get to the bus only Ryan is there."Hey man." He says but I just keep going I want to get everything done so I can keep hanging out with Scar. I find my motionless in white tank and put it on. Then put the rest of my things away. When I walk back to the living area Levi has said bag in his hand."I bought you some hair dye cause you said you wanted to dye it but your mom would let you but I will." He said taking it out of the bag."Thanks can I go back to Scars?" I ask."Sure just don't be out to long." He say so I go. When I get there Kellin was picking up Copeland."Hey there." I say as he walks passed me."Hey Ash." He said and left."Hey Scar I'm back will you dye my hair." I say so she takes the dye from me and sits me on a chair. First she cut it then started to dye it. When it was finished she stood back and admired her work."It looks great thank you." I say."Now you owe me a milk shake." She says crossing her arms."Okay let's go I know a good place walking distance from here." I say grabbing my jacket and leading her through the door.