You make me feel so alive

Ricky's p.o.v

"Stop!" Scar yelled sitting up."What's wrong?" I asked pulling her into my lap."Jamie he's going to get me." She said as she stated to cry."No he's not I'm here he will never hurt you agian." I said but all she could do was cry until she fell back asleep. I laied her down and got up."I love you." She mumbled facing the pillow."I love you too." I said the went to the bathroom. I peed then went back to bed. Scar crawled over to me and I held her close. She is so beautiful and fragile my own little flower. I turned on the T.V. Scars light snoring told me she was in a deep sleep. The hotel alarm clock said it was 4:30 so I got up and took a shower. Once I was out I put on black skinny jeans and a black hoodie. I walked out of the bathroom and packed our bags. We had to leave in about an hour so I tried to wake Scar up." Hey wake up we're leaving soon." I said slightly shaking her. She sat up and unplugged her phone." What time is it?" She asked sounding so adorable." About 5:30." I told her so she grabbed a few things and got in the shower." Ricky!" I herd Scar yell."Yes." I said opening the bathroom door." I forgot my clothes can you get me some jeans and a sweat shirt?" She asked so I grabbed the room key and left. I knocked on Mikes door and Kat answered. She was in Mikes shirt her makeup was smeared and her hair was a wreck. I walked in to find an empty bottle of champagne on the floor along with their cloths." So what brings you here?" She asked bringing me out of thought." Scar needs clothes." I said so she handed me a bag with all of Scars things." I'm not sure if that's everything so if it's not I'll get it to her when we leave." Kat said so I thanked her and left."Scar I have your things." I said but there was no response. The water was not running so I knew she could here me." Scar are you okay?" I asked and still no response."I coming in." Say opening the door. She was sitting in the floor in only a bra and matching panties. Her hair was in her face as she looked at her phone."Scar." I said and she looked up with tears in her eyes."What's the matter?" I asked all she did was hand me her phone. Ash posted a picture of him and one of her old friends kissing and the caption said that he only dated Scar to get close to her friend. He called her worthless ugly and an emo fag."I'm going be beat his ass." I growled she got up and hugged me."Please don't I don't want you to get in trouble." She said grabbing my hoodie from the back."It's okay I'm not going to get in trouble but what I need you to do is block him and never talk to him." I said so she took her phone and blocked him from everything. She dropped her head agian and just looked at her feet. I lifted her head with my hand under her chin. Her eyes were filled with pain. She is so beautiful I could stare into her blue/green eyes forever. They were red blood shot and vivid green from crying. I soon realized I was leaning into kiss her. It was the most beautiful pationate kisses I've ever had. I soon let her go so she could change. She came out in a I only date vampires t-shirt, some white and blood splatter skinny jeans, a bow matching her jeans in her hair,and black vans. Her hair is so cute in a ponytail with that bow. I guess I got lost in thought cause Scar was right in front of me waving her hands in my face."What?" I ask pulling her onto my lap. She giggles and try to get up but I pull her back down and start to kiss her. She kisses back as I start to get a little rougher. She opened her mouth just enough so my tongue could slip in. I grabbed her back as she grabbed my hair. I tried to pull away but our lip rings were cought. I slowly took out both of our piercings."Here." I said laughing a bit handing Scar her lip ring back. She giggled and put it back in. I got up and grabbed our bags as she jumped on my back. Scar kissed my cheek and my face turned hot."Aw Scar you made Ricky blush!" Chris yelled coming out of his room."Shut up Chris." I said moving my hair into my face."Ashley baby you make me so alive." Scar sings kissing my cheek again."Scar." Mike said sternly."Yes daddy." She said giggling."Never mind." He said sighing."I'm hungry." Scar whined after we put our things in the bus."Then let's get something to eat." Lace said and we all agreeded. Andy drove us four to a little coffee shop. Lace and I got black coffee while Andy and Scar got caramel mochas but all of us got waffles. After breakfast we went to a pet store."I want this one." Lace said picking up a small puppy."Then let's get him and name him daredevil." Andy said petting the dogs head. Scar came back holding a small kitten who seemed to love her."Ricky." She said sweetly."Ask your dad." I said so she called him."He said I could get the kitten if it's the only animal I got." She said but then we found the bunnies."Ricky please." She begged."No but I'll buy you a stuffed animal." I said and she agreed. At the store I found Scar a little stuffed puppy and she came back with the cat in one hand and a stuffed monkey in the other."I found you one." She said so I got us the stuffed animals."So what are we gonna name the kitten?" Chris asked when we got on the bus."The kitties name is shadow horror." Scar said petting it's small head."Scar come on I have something for you." Mike said so she left. She came back a little later with red velvet cupcakes."I have food for the road." She said as I pulled her into my lap."Also since my dad trusts us he's letting me live on this bus for the rest of the tour." She said then I kissed her. Once the rest of the band got on the bus we had cupcakes and talked until we stopped lunch. We were back on the road soon to a new country. We got to the venue at about 10 and Scar was using my straightener."Give it to me." I said trying to take it out of her hands."Fight me!" She said so I grabbed her by the belt loops in her jeans and pulled her close. Kissing her roughly making her melt. She put down the straightener so picked it up and stopped kissing her."Hey." She whined. I unplugged the straightener and put it away as Scar followed close behind. I licked my bottom lip and looked her in the eyes. Swiftly I picked her up pushing her into a wall. Her hips grinded aginst mine as I got rougher so did she. Soon we were on the floor of the bunk area with hickies lining our bodies."Get it Ricky!" Chris yelled towering over us. Scar tried to hide her shirtless torso but it didn't work."Cover up Mikes on his way he wants you on stage tonight." He said to Scar so she put on a tank top and a t-shirt. The shows are always crazy in Europe so we didn't get to leave until three in the morning. Scar fell asleep back stage with Felix and Kat. Vic carried Scar while I got Felix and Mike got Kat. When we got to the busses I passed Felix to Jaime and Vic gave me Scar."Tell Tony that I said be careful and not to fall into the drums agian." I said taking Scar to the bus. I took her out of the clothes and put her in one of my favorite hoddies. Rapping us in a blanket I fell asleep with my face in her hair.