Happy mother fucking birthday

Mikes birthday is tomorrow which means mine is in two days. I sat in deep thought picking at pj's."Hey you going to get up?" Mike asked pulling me back into reality."Oh yeah." I said hopping up and grabbed my clothes."Today is your last day before Christmas break so make it count." He called as I got in the shower. I redyed my hair because I don't like my natural red hair that much. I put on a pair of ripped black jeans and a panda hoodie."Wear your panda plugs today." Ricky said sitting on my bed."Okay." I said sweetly. Once I was completely ready I sat on the couch and waited for Austin."By guys love you!" I yelled then walked out of the house. Blade and Jade were asleep cuddling in the back."Have a grate day kid I love all." Austin said as we got out of his car. I ran inside to find Amber at out usuall but she wasn't alone. Sophie was towering over her screaming."Get away from her right now." I comanded."Okay she's not the one I wanted to see anyways," she turned to me full of rage."Stay away from Ash he's mine you had your chance and you lost him so keep your emo ass away I swear if I ever see you near him I will personally kill you." She spoke grabbing and spitting in my face. I nod grab Amber's hand and run. We make it to Ms. Browns room breathing heavily scared out of our minds."I'm so sorry she's bat shit crazy." I apologize."It's okay I understand she's a bitch." Amber said hugging me and we take our seats."Good morning girls I need a favor from you two." Ms. Brown said sitting at her desk."Sure what's up." I said as we walked over to her."My boyfriend has a son that likes the same stuff you guys do and I need help getting him a gift." She explained showing us a picture of Felix."Are you dating Tony perry?" I ask as my eyes widen in disbelief."Yes why?" She asked."Well they live with me because Tony is in a band with my uncles and dad so they all pitch in to get the house and it's really nice." I say then we all decided on getting Felix two shirts a pair of pants and five bracelets. After my third class Jaime checked me and Amber out to go to the mall."Hey girls." He said hugging us. We got in the car."So did you talk to Ash?" Amber asked."No I don't want to die." I said dramatically making her laugh."What?" Jaime asked as we got to the mall."Yeah Sophie said that if I even tryed to talk to Ash she would kill me." I couldn't help but laugh when I said but it's just so funny how crazy she is."What you need to tell principle West do anyone have proof." Jaime said freaking out."No and I don't want to cause any more problems so we're going to leave it alone." I say and they reluctantly agree. At the mall I was on Amber's back yelling crazy shit when a girl came up to us."Omg are you Scar Fuentes?" She asked trying to keep in her fangirl."Yeah and Jaime is here too." I said thinking she might want a picture or something from them. She walked up to him and handed him her phone. She came back almost running."Will you take a picture with me?" She asked so I got down and stuck her in the middle of Amber and I. Jaime took the picture then we went along with the shoping. Once we got home Kat had snacks and Vic was packing the fridge full of beer."Is that for daddy tomorrow?" I asked shoving a hand full of grapes in my mouth."Yep we're going to fucking party." He said high fiving Amber and I. Ricky, Amber, and I stayed up until four in the morning planing every little detail for Mikes birthday. At ten my alarm went off signaling me to run to Mike's room as fast as I could."Happy birthday daddy!" I squealed jumping onto his bed. He somehow cought me and rapped me in a big hug."I love you Scarlet." He said kissing my forehead. The day was filled with food and family. Amber was aloud to say the night agian so we stayed up agian but we had no sleep."I'm going to take a shower." I said grabbing the clothes I wore Thursday and went to the bathroom. After my shower I threw on my clothes then went to the living room with shadow in my arms and Amber close behind."Happy birthday baby!" Ricky shouted scooping me up and spun me around. I kissed him as shadow tried to escape."Come on we're going to walmart." Mike declared grabbing his keys. Everyone piled into the cars and we left. Me being me I got distracted and they all left me."Scarlet Fuentes to the help cernter." A lady said so I made my way to my family. I stopped dead in my tracks as I looked at who was in front of me."Are you going to stand there or are you gonna give me a hug?" Tommy said so I ran into his arms."Never leave me agian I fucking mean it." I say tears running down face."I promise." He said kissing my cheek. After a while we went back home to be suprized by a hole army of people."Hi my name I Lynn happy birthday." The lead singer from Pvris said then Ronnie came to give me a hug. I can't belive Pvris, all time low, of mice and men, motionless in white, falling in reverse, black veil brides, miss may I, and a day to remember were in my living room for me. Mike and Kat came out with my cake. If you've never had a hole bunch of bands sing happy birthday to you well let's just say it's a train wreck. The screamers scream, the singers sing bad on purpose, and the rest of the people try to make it off beat and key as possible. As I was detracted by the singing Ricky came up behind me and smashed my face in a pice of cake."Now let's fucking party!" I scram grabbing Amber's hand and run around. This was the best birthday of my enter life I fucking love my life for once.