Ricky Horror

A/n: I'm changing Ricky's age in this story he will be 20 hope you guys are enjoying this story please coment and vote... also I just hit 2k reads omg thank you all...
I woke up in Ricky's arms wrapped tightly around my small frame. Some how we ended up on miw bus."Are you awake yet?" Ricky asked."Yeah." I whispered sleep still heavy in my voice. I herd him sigh slightly and I giggled."What's so funny?" He asked."You and your sighs." I said making him laugh."Let's get pancakes." I squealed and a wide grin spread across his face."Only us though." He said and we both got up. I walked back to the ptv's bus and as soon as I stepped inside all the memories from last night came flooding back like a tidal wave. I put on a pair of jeans, a long sleave shirt and a beanie. I wrote a note telling the guys that I was getting breakfast with Ricky. When I got back Ricky was waiting for me smoking a cigarette. He smiled and bit his bottom lip."We knew you were lieing last night about Angela she left you alone and fir kicked her out and they brought in Ronnie." He said as we go into his car."Oh well Ronnie is really nice." I say then realized how heart broken Ashly was going to be."I know." He said then he gave me the aux cord. I played we like it loud until we found a coffee shop. He opened up my door to let me out of the car."Thank you Richard." I said in a British accent. He blushed and smiled a bit."You're a dork." He said as we walked in."Indeed I am." I said flipping my hair making him laugh. I can't belive he can't see through all of this. I'm not happy on the inside and I can't shake last night. My smiled faded as we sat down at a booth."What's wrong?" He asked."Nothing." I lied."No you're not." He said."I can't shake last night." I said as tears formed in my eyes."I wouldn't expect you to what he did to you was horrible I was getting a little concerned about how happy you were being anyways." He said I felt like he truly understood my thoughts."Hi my name is Tracy I'll be your sever today what can I start you off with." We both ordered black coffee and pancakes."What's your favorite color?" He asked out of nowhere."Blue, and yours." I said.
"Black, you're favorite song."

"Um immaculate missconsepion, your favorite celebrity."

"You." He whispered but I couldn't here. He knew I didn't hear so he made me lean in. He grabbed my face and softly kissed me."You." He said again. My face instantly turned bright red and I had a stupid smile."You're so cute will you go out with me?" He asked."I don't know I would like to but I don't want to get hurt agian because I'm falling deeper into my own mind and I feel completely worthless but you seem really nice." I say and his face turns serious."I understand you're scared but I truly do like you I saw you at warped tour and instantly fell in love I saw the new cuts on your arms and I wanted to get close to help you but you looked so happy without me so I distanced myself." He said and I knew I couldn't turn him down."Yeah I am scared but I trust you." I said then we finished our meal and left. We stopped at a gas station to get some drinks."Get all the monster and coffee you can find while I get cigarettes and lighters." Rick said when we got in. I grabbed two four packs of every color they had, green, blue, white, and purple the got two tubs of coffee and went back to the front of the store."Let me help you love." Some one said taking some of my boxes."Love?" Ricky asked jealously."It's an expression babe." I say giggling a bit."Whatever." He says then pays for everything."I like the way you called me babe." He said when we got in the car."I like the way you get jealous." I say smiling. He kissed me agian before pulling out of the gas station. When we got back everyone was waiting for us."We have drinks and cigarettes." I say getting out of the car."Me and the guys will take the blue monsters." I say and everyone agrees on what's theirs."So you and Ricky?" Mike asked."Yeah but we're not going to tell the fans until we've been together for a while." I say and Mike nods his head."Hey I have plans for tonight be ready by seven." Ricky said then walked away."But don't you guys play tonight?"I asked but he didn't hear me."Motionless in white isn't playing tonight cause we're going to have as it is play." Mike said so I ran to the bus and took a quick shower. I was so angry and sick of myself I couldn't take it anymore. I sat in the bathroom floor and cried until I puked."Scar are you okay." Ricky asked knocking on the door."No." I answered. He came in and held me."It's going to be okay." He said letting me curl up in a ball and sit on his lap. After a few minutes I got up."You promise you're okay now?" Ricky asked and I nodded yes. He left the bathroom so I could change. I decided on a simple all black outfit. Makeup was black eyeliner and red lips I also put in red plugs and black lips rings. I checked the time and it was only noon. Ricky was sitting on the couch with Mike next to him."What I still don't understand is how someone could be so heartless." Mike said I could hear the anger in his voice."Can we please not talk about that." I say sitting on the floor. Ricky stood up and scooped me in his arms."It's going to be okay you have me now." He said kissing my nose. I hugged him tightly as he sat back down. Mike got up and went outside to smoke."Hey we're going to get hot wings you coming?" Chris asked walking on the bus."Yeah let's go." Ricky said taking me with him as he stood up. I made him put me down so I could put shoes on. He reluctantly sat me on the floor and complained until I jumped back in his arms."Why do you whine so much?" I asked."Because you belong in my arms at all times." He said making me giggle. After hot wings for lunch we sat and talked with all the band's until they had to play. I touched up my makeup then we left."Where are we going?" I whined."Just calm down beautiful." Ricky said grabbing my hand. I leaned back in the seat and held his hand with both of mine. We finally made it to a fancy restaurant. The hole time we talked and got to know each other deeper and better. After dinner we went back to the busses. I put on a movie and sat in Ricky's lap. He kissed me almost getting our lip rings stuck but we didn't care and kissed again."Good night beautiful." He whispered as I drifted to sleep in his arms.