European tour

Dream:"I can't handle you anymore Vic was right you have way to many problems and I've had enough I can't help you no one can help you and I'm done." Mike said packing all my things and kicking me out of the house.
"Scar wake up you have to pack." Mike said waking me up."No you can't give me back you can't I promise I'll try harder just don't take me back!" I screamed as tears ran down my face."Scarlet why would you say that I would never do anything to hurt you." He said sitting down on my bed."But you said you were going to because I had to many problems and that Vic said to give me back cause I was helpless." I say pulling my knees to my chest."Sweety that was a dream Vic was the one who convinced me to adopt in the first place." He said picking me up and wiping my tears with his thumb. I hung on tighter as he rubbed my back."We have a tour starting Saturday in Europe." Mike said so I got up and started to pack."I know what happened yesterday when Andy was over and if your dad ever comes here again tell me." He said sitting back on my bed."Okay." I said."Good now get dressed." Mike said picking me up and taking me to my closet. I picked out black skinny jeans and a blue t-shirt to finish the look off black and white low top converses. After changing we went downstairs for breakfast."I want to go to the skate park before we leave." Felix said and I agreed."Okay go take your meds and you two can go." Mike says and Tony shook his head. Felix and I jumped up and took our medicine then ran to the living room. I grabbed my board and some water and waited for Felix."You ready?" I asked as Felix came back with his board."Yeah let's go." He said so we left. We decided to go to a small skate park that is all concrete. After a few hours I walked off to refill my water. As I walked back Ashton passed me on his bike."Hey where are going?" I asked as he slowed down."Getting water I'll be back in a second." He said so I skated back. Two of his friends were also on bikes and his cousin was walking around the skate park."Ash your girlfriend is here!" One of his friends yells."He knows we talked a second ago." I said sitting on the coping of a ramp."Ashton!" I yelled so he came over to where I was sitting."Hey beautiful." He said as I hugged him."Pierce the veil is going on tour in Europe." I said in a sad tone."It's okay we can make it work." He said hugging me tighter. We skated and rode for a few more hours until the guys came to get me and Felix."Lets go!" Vic yelled from the van."Felix tell them I'm saying bye to Ash." I said so Felix ran off."Ash come here." I said not wanting to move but him and his friends were stopped in the middle of the park. He waved me over so I rolled my eyes but went anyways. I stood there for a second as wrapped his arms around me."Dude just kiss her already I don't even care if it's on the forehead just kiss her." One of his friends said. We looked into each others eyes as he slowly brought his face down and pulled mine closer. Our lips collided and my heart started to go a thousand miles an hour."She's blushing." His cousin said as I buried my head in Ashton's chest. Ash grabbed my hand and led me to van."I love you." He said as I climbed in."I love you too." I said then we left for the airport."So that kiss." Felix said as we took our seats on the plane."What kiss no one told me about this who did you kiss and why did you do that?" Mike asked."Who do you think she kissed, it was Ashton and it was adorable." Kat said calming him down."Yeah I've kissed before that was different it was less, how do I put it, less wanting to get in my pants more of a I love you and never want to let you go." I say smiling like a huge dork. The plane ride took forever so when it was over everyone was hungry and tired. I reached up for Mike and he picked me up. Kat grabbed my bags and hers."We only got two rooms?" Kat asked when we got to the hotel."Well yeah that's all we need." Vic said with a stupid grin."So Tony Felix and Jaime in one room and in the other room you Kat daddy and I?" Ask trying to figure out sleeping arrangements. Vic nodded his head and lead us to our rooms. We all put our stuff down then went back to the lobby."Now who wants food?" Mike asked and we all raised our hands. Jaime and Felix ran outside dragging me with them."What the hell do you two want?" I asked crossing my arms and they shrugged. The rest of our group came out not much later so we decided to go to the nearest restaurant we could find. After diner Kat and I laied down together. Once everyone was asleep I got up and sat in a chair. I checked my phone to see a message from Ashton. It said I'm not sure what time it is right now where you are but I just want to let you know I love and miss you and I hope you made it England safely. I smiled and sent him a message back. We talked until I fell asleep curled in a ball sitting in the chair.