School?!

Mikes pov:
"I just need her out of the house until at least January so I can plan her party and Christmas." I explained Kat and Vic."Okay but you're telling and handling the breakdown." Vic said and Kat agreed. I called her down and sat at the bar. Ricky and Scar came in the room hand in hand."So there's no easy way to say this but you start school Wedsday." I said hoping she wouldn't freak out."No dad no I can't you know I can't please don't make me go." She said through tears."Look you'll only have to go for half days and if things become to much I'll pull you out also they have a talent show I want you to be in please go." I pleaded."Okay I'll go." She said dropping her head."Well let's go to the school and get everything set up." I suggested so Scar Ricky Kat Vic and I polled into the car and we left."My I help you?" The lady at the front desk said."Yes were here to see principle West." I replied."Come with me." Said a man standing near the back office area. We all followed him to his office that only had three chairs. Scar sat in Ricky's lap so me and Kat could have our own chairs and Vic stood. We talked for about an hour or so and things were going well."I have a question." Scar finally piped up."Yes ms. Fuentes." He said."Um do these people go here Ashton Benton, Jade McDonald, Blade Carlile, or Sofie Johnson?" She asked kind of scared."Yes they all go here I have to see Ashton and Sofie in here alot so between you and me stay away from them but Blade and Jade are great kids." He replied smiling."Thank you so much." Kat said then we all shook his hand and left. The rules of the school are very weird like you have to wear a uniform for the first week you go to the school then you can wear whatever you want. So we had to go to the store to buy a uniform.
Scars pov:
It's my first day of school this is fucking bullshit. I pull myself out of bed at 6 in the fucking morning and took a shower."Fuck you!" I yelled as I got out of the shower. My uniform laid on my bed a white button up and a black pencil skirt. Once I put that on Austin told me he was going to pick me up in about an hour."Mike, Austin's picking me up!" I yell to him. I put my hair on a bun and do light makeup. The color faded out of my hair so it's natural color red. I put on a necklaces and black tunnels along with my shoes."Scar breakfast is ready!" Mike called. I made my way to the table trying not cry. He gave me a plate of eggs, toast, and a glass of orange juice."Here I don't want you going to school unmedicated." He said handing me my medicine."Yeah what ever." I mumbled taking it from him."Please don't act like I'm so sorry." He said. I walked away without saying a word. Austin called telling me he was outside."I'm leaving love guys see you in a few hours!" I called out."By sweetie love you." Mike said giving me a hug."I love you too." I said then walked out the door. I sat in the back with Blade and Jade. At School they showed me around then went to there first. I put on some music and walked down the hall. Some guys shoved me to the ground the kept walking."Freak!" They yelled making me cry slightly. Finally I found my music class."Class we have a new student joining us today please sate your name and something about yourself." The teacher Ms.Brown said."Um my name is Scarlet but I go by Scar and my dad is the drummer for pierce the veil." I said and a girl who was wearing a pierce the veil shirt smiled. The teacher told me to take a seat in the back next to the girl in the ptv shirt."We all know that the talent show is in a month so I want all of you to be in it so choose a partner and pick the song you want to preform I need partners and the name of the song by tomorrow." Ms.Brown said then let's us move around."Scar will you be my partner?" Ash asked. I didn't even know he was in this class."No I already have a partner." I said putting my arm around the ptv shirt girl. He walked away and I moved my arm away."Sorry about that by the why what's your name?" I asked."Amber and it's okay do you really want to be partner or did you want him to go away?" She replied."Both you seem cool and he's my ex." I explained."So what song should we do?" She asked."I don't know how about something by all time low I can call Alex and Jack and have them help." I suggested."Okay." She said."Hey Alex and Jack me and my friend Amber have to preform in the talent show and we want to do one of your songs which song should we do?" I asked."The irony of choking on a lifesaver is all ways a good one." Alex noted."Yeah and I'm not sure if you've see this or not but a certain someone is say they want you back on instagram and Ricky knows." Jack added."Okay thanks guys and I'll talk to Ricky later." I said and hung up."What do you think the irony of choking on a lifesaver?" I asked."Let's do it I love that song." She said."Okay here's my number and address come over tonight if you can and we can work out the details." I said then the bell rang. I was forced to sit next to Ash in my next two classes and no matter if I hid or not I was shoved to the ground by sombody."Scarlet Fuentes to check out." Someone call over the intercom. I packed everything up and walked to the office."Is the little emo going home?" Someone called."Kill yourself when you get home." One of Ash's friends yelled. Finally I got to the office wanting to cut agian."How was your first day?" Jaime asked."Fine." I whispered getting in his car. When I got home I went straight to my room and shut the door."Scar lunch is ready." Kat softly said coming in. She noticed the tears in my eyes and came to give me a hug."I don't want to go back." I pleaded."The first day is always the hardest just give it a shot I know you've made at least one friend so far." She said wiping away my tears."How?" Was the only thing I could ask."Alex and Jack were so proud of you they called your daddy." She said making me smile."Now let's go eat some lunch." She said hopping up. After lunch I changed into some miw sweat pants and a black tank top. I got on my laptop to finish the school day then read some fan e-mails and replied to them then checked out my instagram."We need to talk." Ricky said strong toward me."I know it's about Ash." I choked out trying not to studder."Yeah his posts are starting to get out of control and he said he wants you back so be honest with me do you want him?" He asked angerly."Why would I want someone who would hurt me when I have you?" I asked in return. All he did was nod then kiss me."Scar some girl is at the door for you." Felix called."Okay I'm coming." I answered getting up. Ricky followed close behind me his hands around my waist."Hey Amber come in you just met Felix so prepare yourself for people coming up to you for an intergation they're all crazy." I jokingly say letting her in. She lightly laughed and stood in living room. Ricky took her backpack to my room while he went to the practice room. The guys had set up four card tables. They were already using two so the other two were for Amber and me."Um Amber this is my dad Mike, my uncle Vic, my big brother Jaime, and my second dad Tony oh also my mom Kat is doing the laundry." I say introducing her to everyone."Don't forget Kellin will be here soon with Copeland." Mike said. I nodded and we got to work.