Missing person

Scars pov
Ricky was still asleep holding me when Andy walked in the bus."Lace!" He yelled his voice was shaking what was going on. I heard him run to the bunk area pulling back the curtins."Andy what's happening?" I asked trying to sit up."She's gone." Andy said breaking down on the floor."What do you mean she's gone?" I asked Ricky woke up and let us out of his bunk."I mean Lace is missing and all we have is this note on her phone do you know who would do this." He said handing her phone."Think who would take Lace for himself and have two people help him one is in love with you you can see from the note that they're jealous of the love you have for her and the other is in love with him and she would do anything for him and that's why she's gone and I almost got raped." I said and Andy's eyes got huge."No he couldn't he... he didn't they didn't." He said anger rising in him."They did, look at the initials." I said then he ran off the bus in a burst of anger. I soon realized that the only thing I was wearing was Ricky's hoodie. Ricky was looking at me and bitting his lip I blushed and put some pants on."So do you think they're gonna go after you?" Ricky asked."I don't know they could cause Angela hates me also Jaime and juliet are crazy." I said then turned around to see Mike trying to take in what he just heard."We are leaving soon the tour is over for us and but all the other bands are staying to find Lace but Ricky is coming with us I need you safe along with the rest of our family." Mike said picking up my bags."Ricky we can't leave I need to find Lace." I said but they some how drug me out of the bus and into a car."I have you." I screamed crying on Mikes shirt."I know it's hard but it's for our safety." He said but I was to angry to speek. I grabbed onto Mike tight all the way back home and didn't let him go once. As soon as we got home I ran to my room and slammed the door. I sat on my bed and turned on my music full blast. As I laied there I thought about everything but one thing stuck out. Lace doesn't know that I'm trying to help all she's going to see is everyone who found her and I'm going to hurt her by not being there. I'm going to loses another person in my life that I realy do care for. That thought r 1eplayed in my mind until I couldn't take it anymore. I snuck out of my room and looked for anything to ease the pain. I sat in the kitchen floor with a bottle of jack. It's about twelve so I thought no one was awake, but the kitchen lights were soon turned on. Vic walked up to me a picked me up."What are you doing." He asked looking at the half empty bottle and note I was writing."I hate everything I always seem to lose the the ones who I care for the most my mom was right I should kill myself." I said slurring a little."You're just wasted and thinking about the past agian." He said crumpling the note and throwing it away. He sat me down at the table and drank for the dark liquor for the bottle."Is this about Lace?" He asked and I shook my head."Andy and the rest of the guys are looking for her very hard it will all be okay." He said letting me drink from the bottle. Once Vic was drunk we moved to the living to play DDR."No telling your dad about this." He said then picked a song. I guess we're louder than we thought cause Ricky came out of the gest room to yell at us."Vic are you drunk?" He asked."Shhhh if you don't speak he won't know we are." I tried to whisper."Are you fucking kidding me." Ricky huffed but was soon laghing at us. I fell down in the middle of a song and crawled to Ricky."Ricky my tummy hurts." I whined so he picked me up."Go to sleep little one." He said playing with my hair. I woke up puking next to me was Vic doing the same thing."Poor baby here you're going to need these." Mike said handing me some hair ties."We're going to go out call if you need anything I'm so sorry you're sick." He said kissing my forehead then they all left ecsept Vic."Do they think I'm sick?" I asked putting my hair in a bun."Yeah me and Ricky told them you were." Vic said wiping his mouth. His hair was pulled back into a ponytail and his eyes had dark circles underneath."We look like shit." I state looking him up and down then myself. Vic got out two aspirins for us and some water."I fell sick." I whine then throw up agian."Yeah you're dehydrated so drink up." Vic said I a bitchy tone."I don't know why you have an adatude but it needs to stop." I say grabbing the water and going to my room. Everything was unpacked and on my floor and shadow horror was sitting on my bed. I picked out a pair of jeans my batman sweat shirt and my huff socks to change into. After I put my clothes on I picked shadow up and let him nuzzle his head into my chest."Hi little horror you're my Baby and I love you so much." I say in my sweetest voice posible."Is that the cat Ricky got you?" Vic asked leaning on my door frame. I nodded then got up with shadow still in my arms. Vic was in his normal people scare me sweat shirt and his matching huff socks."How about we go out and get some drinks and snacks." Vic said so we slipped our shoes on and grabbed our boards. We went to Walmart and almost got kicked out the we went to McDonald's. We spent the rest of the day talking and eating junk food. I also showed him what fanfiction was."What the fuck." Vic said reading a Kellic."There's a lot more with all the guys some with me and some are really good a creative." I say and he clicked on the story I realy enjoy."I really like that one you try to kill yourself but Kellin saves you and you fall in love." I said. We sat criss crossed on the couch reading stories and listening to king for a day.