Halloween wedding

"Scar get up." Mike said dragging me out of bed. We all met up with Felix and Kat at a hotel."I love you and all but fuck off." I said pulling the blanket over my head."No today is the wedding and you need to get dressed and I need help getting ready." He said shuffling around the room. I sat up a rubbed the sleep from my eyes."Sit your skinny ass down." I demanded so he sat."Where is your tux and my dress?" I asked."down where Kat is getting ready but I'm not aloud to see her until the wedding." He said running his hands through his hair."Okay calm down I'll get everything give me like five minutes." I say pulling on a pair of pants since I only slept in Ricky's tank top last night. I ran down to Kat's room and grabbed mine and Mikes stuff. Kat kisses my head before I left."What does she look like?" Mike asked standing up."Like Kat." I say handing him his tux then go into the bathroom to change. After my dress was on and my makeup fixed I called Kat."Hey how do you want me to wear my hair?" I ask."Um wear it up and tell Mike Vic and Tony no hats until the reseption." She said I told her that I would tell them then hung up. I put may hair in a bun leaving the bangs out. I straightened the the hair I left out and walked out of the bathroom. Mike was still sitting in the chair not dressed and when he looked up he had tears in his eyes."What's wrong?" I asked and he sat me in his lap."I'm getting married I have the most amazing daughter in the world and I'm just so happy." He said wiping away his tears."I love you daddy now get up and put your tux on." I said so he stood me up then got dressed. When he walked out of the bathroom he had a hat on."Kat told me to tell you no hats until the resption." I say."What I don't know how to do my hair!" He said beginning to panic."Calm down call Vic, Tony, and Jaime so I can do your guy's hair." I say so he gets them to come up. Felix came with them and thank god cause I wouldn't be able to do everything. We had to wash and dry all of there hair because they didn't think to wash it the night before. Tonys hair was done so he left. I set a chair in the middle of the bathroom so only one of the guys could be in there at a time. I straightened the long part and touched up the shaved parts on Mike. Next was Jaime and his adhd made it hard for him to sit still while I did his hair."Ow damn it Jaime sit still." I said burning my self with the straightener."Sorry." He apologized but it happened agian. I stormed out of the hotel room and paced the hallway until I cooled down."Are you okay." Jaime asked dropping his head when he saw me."Yeah I'm fine let's finish your hair." I said and I grabbed his hand and led him back to the bathroom. After Jaime was done all I had to do to Vics was trim it and give him more of a fringe. Once Vics hair was done we went down stairs together to be met by Alex and Dakota. We were placed in lines once we got to the church and Mike was taken to the alter. Me in Vic were in the front of our line since I'm the maid of honor and heis the best man. Once the service started me and Vic lacked arms and made our way down the aisle. I knew heels would be a bad idea for today but I wore them anyways. I looked into the crowd to see lots of people from Mike and Kat's families. As Kat walked up to the alter I saw the tears in everyone's eyes she looked so amazing I couldn't believe this was happening. I saw Ricky looking at me from the back row he was the only one for all the band's cause they wanted it to be a family thing."You may kiss the bride." The priest said and I guess I zoned out cause that's was the only thing I herd. After Mike and Kat kissed we went out. Ricky was waiting for me outside alone with Kat's sister and my new cousin."Hey Renee." I say giving her a hug."Hey sorry I haven't been able to see you but this is Alexander." She said as a little boy in a blue shirt white pants and suspenders walked up to me."Hey kiddo I'm Scar how old ate you?" I asked kneeling down in front of him. He held up four fingers and smiled. I had Ricky take a picture with him then we left."I packed you some cloths and shoes for the reseption." Ricky said as we got in his car. He packed me some black skinny jeans an orange jumper and black vans. I took my shoes off then put my pants on I had Ricky unzip my dress after I put shirt on. I slipped my dress off and put it my bag along with my heals then I put my vans on."If Mike asks where I changed say a bathroom at the church okay." I said looking a Ricky and he nodded and grabbed my hand. All that band's were at the reseption when we got there. Vic and Mike had hats on and Kat was wearing the same thing I was. When I got out of the car Felix was waiting for me."How's the cutest ring bearer in the hole world?" I asked messing up his hair."Shut up." He said rolling his eyes."Hey kiddo." Ricky said when he saw Felix."Hey." He said then ran off."He's one goofy kid." Ricky said laughing. After a while of just sitting and talking Jaime and Vic got up to preform kissing in cars. Kat and her dad dance as everyone watched. Mike grabbed my hand and led me to 5he dance floor when Tony and Kellin preformed all my heart."I want you to sing the song for Kat and I's first dance." Said as we sat down."What?" I asked."Yeah will you please?" Mike asked."Fine." I said."Good I have been learning a song we could do." Ricky said grabbing my waist. We made our way to a little platform place where an acoustic guitar and a microphone sat. Ricky sat down and started to play I realized it was if I'm James Dean then you're Audrey Hepburn."Stay for the night if you want to I can show you what my dreams are made of." I sang out. At the end of the song everyone who was in a relationship was kissing."Okay break it up you two." Tony said separating Ricky and I."Buy Tony." I whined and he shot me a look. Ricky grabbed my hand and led me back to our seats."Tonight is the last night we're staying in the hotel so I'm letting you stay the night with Ricky I trust you both." Mike said looking at us."We promise to be good and thank you for trusting us." Ricky said looking into Mikes eyes. After the reseption Lace and Andy ran off somewhere. I got in Ricky's car and he drove us to the hotel."I need a hot shower and a comfortable bed." I say and Ricky agrees. After our showers we cuddled until we fell asleep.