I'm Scarlet

"Kellin it has been a while." Vic says randomly coming into my room."Vic shut up!" I yell throwing my pillow at him."Why do you have a fan in your house." Kellin asks walking away from me."I'm Mikes daughter Scarlet but call me scar sorry I look like shit asshole here didn't wake me up till like a second ago." I say picking my pillow up and hitting Vic."Mike scar hit me." Vic whined."So you and Kellin probably woke her up." Mike yelled back coming up to my room."I have to change so everyone out please." I say making everyone go way. I change into a pair of black shorts a sleeping with sirens tank top a bracelet a red pair of toms and a red and black vans snap back."Mike where are we going today?" I ask hoping that no more random people were in our house but I was wrong. Two more people were here in the living room. The guy had black hair and looked perfect even with tattoos and a lip piercing and the girl was tall and skinny with black hair snake bites and a nose piercing."Mike your kid is looking for you actually  can me and Andy take her for the day?" The girl asked."No not today snake I need her we have to get to know each other and she is going to meet Kat." Mike said coming out of his room."Holy shit you're Andy mother fucking Biersack!" I yell trying to keep my fan girl in but it comes out any way."Calm down scar... wait scar Edmondson?" Snake said then it dawned on me."Oh my God I've missed you so much" I say running and giving her a hug. We sit there and laugh as jinx walks in."What did i miss?" He asked looking at us hugging and me in her lap."Well four years ago when I was ten I shared a room with snake since she was fourteen she was to help me get used to where we were but then after a year she was adopted and I was moved into Kate's room and stopped talking." I say explaining everything."Guess who adopted me?" Snake asked pointing at jinx."Omg jinx adopted you that's awesome!" I say then Mike motions for us to leave."So who's Kat?" I ask while getting the car."My really good friend we're going shopping and getting lunch." Mike said as we make our way to the mall. I get out of the car at the mall and wait for Mike to call Kat."Mike hurry I want to go to hot topic and fye before you you get noticed to much." I say pulling him toward the door."Okay well she is here anyway let's go to Starbucks first." He said picking me up so I couldn't reject. When we get there a beautiful girl stood up and hugged Mike."So I guess you're Kat?" I say standing there with my arms crossed."Yep and you're Scarlet then." She said smiling and and hugging me. The reason Mike wanted to take us shopping is because we have the same style and he wanted to by me a new wardrobe. When we got home only snake was there so she helped me put the things away.