I'm a magical unicorn

I woke up and crawled out of my bunk. I checked to make sure everyone was still asleep before I made my way to the kitchen area. The hair dye Jaime bought me was still in the Walmart bag."Okay lets get this party started." I said to myself."What party can I go?" Jaime asked scratching his head."There no party but you can help me dye my hair." I say so he picks up the bleach."Okay I can do this part." He says and my eyes get huge."Or you can get the conditioner and mix things for me." I say so he runs off to find my conditioner."Is it the one that smells like strawberries?" He asked."Yep." I say and he comes back smelling it."I used this last night it smells amazing." He said sitting it down. I bleached my hair for about forty minutes to make sure that my hair was blond. I took a few pictures the kept the dye process going. Jaime did as directed and mixed some of the blue dye and some of the conditioner while I separated my hair. I was still applying dye to my hair by the time Vic woke up."What are you doing?" He asked looking at my hair."Well since you must know everyone else was awake to know that I was dying my hair and Jaime was helping but it's been a few hours and he left Mike went with him and Tony fell back asleep cause he was board." I say and return to my hair. When I finally finish putting the dye in my hair I put a shower cap on and waited. Thirty minutes later I went to the sink and started to rinse my hair."Is Vic still not up?" Mike asked coming through the door."He woke up for a bit saw the only person that was here awake was me so he went back to sleep." I say rapping a towel around my hair."I can't help it that watching someone do their hair is boring." Tony said in defense."I'm not on the mood for your shit turtle." I say blow drying my hair."I can't help that I'm always interesting and you're well that." Tony says gesturing to me."Are you a sofa cause your so fucking annoying." I say hopping to the couch to hit Tony."Scarlet Tony both of you stop it now." Mike said in a stern voice."Yes sir." I say and sit on the floor. Mike pulled out my medicine."How's your ankle doing?" He asks."Fine." I say so he puts one of the bottles back."Here take this." He says handing a pill."I would like to not take drugs thank you." I say and he gives me a look like if you don't take this I will shove it down your throat. I roll my eyes and take the pill. I here Jaime laugh."Don't be a little shit." I say and try to get up. I got my phone and crawled back to my bunk. Ash is the only person I want to talk to so a face time him."Hey beautiful what's wrong." He said seeing the tears fall from my eyes."I don't fell good." I say wiping away my tears."I'm coming over to make you feel better." He said hanging up."Daddy Ash is coming over." I shout then curl up in a ball and fall asleep."Hey I'm here." Ash whispers."Will you carry me to the couch?" I ask reaching out my arms. He slipped me out of the bunk and gently laid me on the couch."What happened?" He asked looking at my foot."I fell getting out of the car at Walmart and broke my ankle." I explain."Hey Scar we have to do a signing so you can come with us or we can call Johnnie to babysit you." Mike said."Call Johnnie."I said."Okay you two be good for the poor boy he is shy." Mike said then called Johnnie. By the time the guys left Johnnie had came."Hey Scar and Ash." He said giving me a hug."Hi Johnnie." I say then his phone goes off."It's kyle I'm going to take this." He said pulling out his green iPhone."Hey." He said and I could tell he is blushing."Hey Kyle happy late birthday sorry I wasn't there for when you meet the guys or for the wedding." I say and hop over to Johnnie."Hey you're Mike's daughter Scar aren't you?" He asked."Yep." I say and we all flip our hair at the same time."That was amazing Johnnie can we keep her can she be our daughter?" Kyle begged."So Kohnnie is real?" I ask."Yes but we are keeping it a secret." They say."Okay so um I'm like your adopted child." I state excitedly."Exactly!" Kyle says then jumps up and down while clapping."Well I have to go mom and I have plans." Kyle says."Bye have fun." Johnnie says and they hang up."Johnnie and kyle sitting in a tree." Ash starts to sing. Johnnie's face turned red and he started to bite his lip."Ash don't be mean." I say hugging Johnnie."Okay I'm sorry." Ash said and sat on the couch. We watched TV and played vedio games until the guys came back."Daddy me and Ash are going to go we Johnnie to meet some people is that okay?" I ask."Sure but you have to get dressed." He said so I jumped up and hopped to get some cloths. I kept on my fallen angel tank and changed into a pair of batman legings. I put on a shoe on my left foot and left with Ash and Johnnie. Ash let me get on his back while Johnnie carried my crutches."Good morning." Jordan said coming out of a bus and Damon fallowing."It's like one in the afternoon." I say giggling. Ash put me down so I took my crutches from Johnnie."Oh okay." Jordan says then Ash takes him to the side to talk. They come back and they huge grins on there face. Jordan goes in for a few minutes then come back with his camera. He starts to film himself as Johnnie Ash and I go inside. Once we sit down and Johnnie runs off Jordan runs in singing don't forget. We all sang along. Ash handed me a piece of paper. It said will go out with me check yes of no. I checked yes and handed him back the paper. He jumped up and picked me up."Yes she said yes." Ash said. We stayed for a few more hours before Mike called for us to come back. That night we all watched movies until we fell asleep. Ash held me close as we drifted to sleep.