Date night

I woke up in Mikes arms in his bed."Daddy wake up." I say poking his face."Okay I'm up." He said shoving me away. I took one of his blankets and went down stairs."Why do you have Mikes blanket?" Vic asked turning twords me."Cause you damn Mexicans like it cold." I say flipping my hair for dramatic effect."On a normal day it's hotter than Satan's balls on the forth of July so our house is going to be damn cold." Vic said making me giggle."What's for breakfast?" Mike said coming down the stairs."Everything but I think you should know Scar was in your room and took a blanket." Vic said."I know she was in there so things came up last night and I felt best with her in my room also I watched her take the blanket." Mike said coming over to the table. Tony and Jaime were sitting next to me."Tony move." Mike said trying to take his chair."No I was here first." Tony said slapping Mikes hands."Move." Mike whined."Stop you're acting like children both of you." I say."Fine Tony will you please move?" Mike asked. I checked the time."I have to go anyway Ash is picking me up soon." I say running back up the stairs. I grabbed my bikini and stuffed it in my bag. A few minutes later Ash came to the door."Are you ready beautiful?" He asked hugging me."Yep let's go." I said so we went to the public pool. We went to change then met each other back at the front."We are the cutest couple ever." He said kissing me. I stepped back and realized that we both had on batman swimsuits. After an hour of swimming I saw Mike and the guys enter."Are she we need to leave." I say pulling on his arm."Why?" He asked pouting."Cause my dad is here." I whined."But I like your dad." He said the Jaime jumped in."You guys have a pool at home." I said crossing my arms."But we love Scar." Jaime said hugging me. After a few more hours of swimming we wanted popcicles and ice cream. We ate and the guys brought me home without Ash."Go pack your bags you're going to my parents house tonight cause they want to see you and I have a date with Kat tonight if you know what I mean." Mike said as we walked into the house. I went to my room and packed an outfit and my makeup. I herd Mike's shower running so I waited for him out side his room."Scar honest opinion do I look okay." Mike said scared."You look fine." I say fixing his tie."I have to go now I have the ring in my pocket and Tony is taking you to your grandparents." He says running around trying to get everything together."Bye daddy love you." I yell and he stops right in front of me."I love you too be good tonight." He said kissing my forehead."I promise." I say then Tony takes me to my grandparents.