Sets and dates and heartbreak

"Scar why did you sleep in that chair last night?" Mike asked."Couldn't sleep so me Ash face timed until we both fell asleep." I said getting out of the chair."Okay well get dressed we have a big day today." Mike said so I walked over to my suit case and pulled out my pierce the veil black and white sweat shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans."It's going to be hot on stage tonight so you might want to put a t-shirt before then." Vic said implying that a was performing tonight."No I don't know how the fans will respond to my scars so I'm just going to keep this on." I say playing with the sleeves."You already have holes in your hoodie don't mess it up any more." Tony says so I put my hands in my pocket."I'm so sorry that you and Felix have no medicine but they wouldn't let us bring it on the plane." Mike said as Felix walked in our room."Yeah that's fucked up you know cause we need that stuff it was prescribed to us with our well being in mind." Felix said walking over and sitting in my lap."I know." I said running my fingers through his long black hair. He hugged me and placed his head on my collar bone. Later that night we made our way to the venue."Scar you really need to take off your hoodie it's like a thousand degrees on stage." Mike said after sound check."Okay then give me your flannel." I say crossing my arms. Mike rolled his eyes but gave me his shirt. I took off my sweatshirt as I tucked in my black shirt the put on the flannel."Show time guys!" The tour manager yelled running around back stage. Vic grabbed my hand and lead me on stage. The crowd went crazy and they never calmed down for the rest of our set. After the concert some of the fans came running up to us."If it wasn't for your music I would be dead right now hold on till may gave me hope to go on and live." One of the fans said to Vic."Wow thank you so much thank all of you if we didn't have fans this band would be where it is today." Vic said hugging them and pulling out a sharppie. They looked like they mostly wanted to see the guys so I started to walk away. A fan with striking blue eyes grabbed my arm."Scarlet." He whispered and I jumped into his arms. It was Tommy."But you died." I said as he hugged me tighter."I was keeping you safe by leaving." He said barley loud enough for me to hear."What do you mean?" I ask as worry filled every part of me."It's okay we'll talk later just know I love you." He said kissing my forehead."I love you too Tommy." I said then he put me down and left. I wiped the tears from my eyes and went to find Mike."Daddy." I squealed running to him."What little kitten?" He asked stepping away from all the people."Remember how I was talking about Tommy and that he died?" I asked and he nodded his head."Well he's still alive and he said he did what he did to protect me." I said Mike looked confused but I kept talking."I don't know what that was all about but he said we would talk later then he ran away." I say and it kinda looked like Mike was getting it. The rest of the week went by extremely fast playing shows in different cities every night. Tommy and I have talked a lot and he told me the reason he made me belive he was dead was because mom and her friends were threatening to kill him and me if we kept being friends."It's our first break from tour so what do you guys want to do?" Mike asked Kat and I."Date night!" Kat said clapping her hands."And you." Mike said looking at me. I just shrugged and laied back down."Oh no you don't!" Mike yelled jumping on the bed and tickling me."No daddy stop it." I giggled trying to push him off me."Okay go get ready we're going to explore today." Mike said pushing me off the bed. I grabbed an outfit and took a quick shower. I changed into a black shirt, a cute skirt, knee high socks, a sweater with skulls all over, and my pair misfit vans. I also put in my black lip rings. My hair looked boring so I died it agian. Jet black was the color I chose. I walked out and Felix jumped in my arms."Hey baby." I said and he responded by wrapping his legs around my waist."I like it you two look alike now." Tony said playing with my hair."What happened to my brown haired little kitten?" Jaime asked."I turned into a black cat." I giggled putting Felix down."What do you mean you're a black cat?" Vic asked walking in the room."I dyed my hair black." I say rolling my eyes. I walked away from everyone to find Mike. He was down in the breakfast area of the hotel. He looked up to see me then put his head back down. I realized that he didn't know it was me so I sat on him."Look it's cool that you're a fan and all but I have a wife so plaese get off." He said trying to push me off his lap."Daddy it's me." I said so he looked up."Oh, what is up with you and Kat always changing your hair color?" He asked but all I did was roll my eyes."Hey our hair is fabulous." Kat said coming over and kissing Mike."Let's go before get down here so we do things as a family." Mike said so we got up and left. We spent most of the day at the mall. It's now about eight pm so Mike and Kat went on a date. I checked my phone to see Ash had sent a text.
Ash: Hey. You know what you should do
Scar: what?
Ash: come kiss me
I was about to ask what that ment when there was a knock on the door. As soon as I opened the door Ash grabbed me by the waist and kissed me passionately. He pushed me inside and shut the door not breaking the kiss once. My hands were wrapped around his neck and his arms are placed in the curve of my back. One of his hands made it down under my butt. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance but I didn't let him in. I could feel him frown a little and I couldn't help but smile. Ash squeezed my ass and I gasped a little his tongue slipped in and we fought for dominance. He tossed me on to the bed hoping on top of me. My cloths were ripped of me and throne to the floor. Ash quickly tried to undo his pants."N..no s..stop I can't do this." I say just above a whisper."Fine then I'm done the spark we had is gone!" He yelled leaving me all alone half naked. I couldn't move thousands of thoughts went through my head and I couldn't breathe. I slowly started to get down from the bed and pick up my cloths from the floor."This is all your fault if you weren't so worthless people wouldn't leave you." I said looking in a mirror. I was sick of myself so I put on Jaime's hoodie and cried until Vic found me."What's the matter?" He asked walking in the door."Just hold me until I feel better." I say barley loud enough for him to here. He took his shoes off and climbed into bed with me. I crawled up to his chest and soon fell asleep.