Three musketeers

I woke and paused my music. It's around ten so no one else is up. I put on a pair of right above the knee jean shorts and a black tee shirt. Then I grabbed a juice and sat on the couch. Then Vic came our waring the same outfit as me. A few minutes later Tony came out again waring the same outfit as me and Vic."Really we're all waring the same thing this is weird." I say going back to change but was stopped by Alex."Come on I think it's adorable." She said so we kept our outfits on."I'm changing." I whisper getting up and put on some short shorts of the same color then walked back."What happened to your shorts." Alex asked coming back on the bus."Took them off they got uncomfortable." I say with a slight smirk."What ever bitch." She said rolling her eyes."Well name calling that's lovely." I joke and she scoffs."I can't tell if they're mad or not Vic help me understand." Tony said with a confused look on his face."We're not mad just playing but you three looked like the three musketeers and I want you guys to mach." Alex explained to Tony and Vic. They nodded in understanding then Niki came out."Hey babe." Tony said getting up to hug her."Hey when do you guys play." She said putting an arm around him."Around one I think why." Tony said kissing her neck."Cause we're going to take Scar out to have her meet the band's then watch your set." She said pulling away from him."Sorry me and Tony already planed to take her out today we're the three musketeers." Vic said with a childish grin."Okay maybe tomorrow then Scar?" She asked."Yeah I should be free tomorrow." I said mimicking Vics grin. Alex and Niki both laughed and let us leave. We first went to all time lows bus."Alex stop jacking off and awncer the door!" Vic yelled pounding on the door."What do you want man!" Alex yelled opening the door in only his boxers."My eyes they burn!" I yell burying my face into Tonys stomach cause I'm not tall enough to reach his chest."Oh hey Scar sorry about that." He said and went in to find some pants. Tony laughed at my inmuteraty and turned me around."Scar come here." Jack says from in the bus so I go in to find him eating cookie crisp."What?" I ask looking back to see Tony and Vic taking a selfie."Nothing just got lonely and wanted to talk to you." He said taking another bite."Well I got to go." I say getting up and taking Vic and Tony with me. Next we go to sleeping with sirens bus."Kellin someone's knocking on the door!" I here Justin yell."Fine I'll get it." Kellin said opening the door with Copeland in his arms."Vic, Tony, and Scarlet come in." He said in a serious tone."Everything okay man?" Tony asked."Yeah I'm just gucking with guys." He said laughing."Do you mind holding her while I get dressed?" He asked me so I took her while he ran off. When he came back he was waring black skinny jeans and an anthem shirt while holding anthem oneze."You want to change her she doesn't let me." He said giving me the oneze."Sure." I say then got up to change her."So what happened to Copeland never going to warped tour?" I ask coming back Copeland completely dressed."Well I don't know how the fuck did you dress her so fast." He asked taking her back."I don't know she likes me." I say shrugging."Well the three musketeers have to go." Vic said getting up."Why are you the three musketeers and not the three amegos?" Justin asked."Cause Alex has Vic whipped and she called us the three musketeers." I say and Tony makes a whip noise."I am not." Vic says crossing his arms."Then why are we leaving early?" I ask smerking."Cause Alex wants to do my hair." Vic said so me and Tony made more whip noises and chased him to the bus."Stop I'm not whipped." Vic said going through the door."Yes you are!" Alex said turning on the straightener."Okay maybe a little." Vic said as Tony and me make the whip noise again."Shut it you two." Vic say glaring at us."Daddy uncle Vic is being mean!" I yell going back where him and everyone else was playing fifa."Vic stop being mean to your niece!" Mike yelled and motioned for me to come over."She started it." I here Vic say."No I didn't Tony did." I say crossing my arms."Don't bring me into your arguments." Tony said coming back to us and wrapping his arms around Nikis' waist."But you did." I say coming over to him looking up at his eyes."No I didn't stop." He said trying to shoo me away."Lies!" I yell going back to the front of the bus."Father I want some mother fucking food." I say opening the fridge only to find liquor."Sorry don't have any." He yells back."Well lets go get some." Tony said only grabbing me and Vic who was done with his hair."Why did you only grab us turtle?" I ask jumping on his back."We're the three musketeers now let's go." He said making Vic giggle. We went to the burger stand and people swarmed us."Who's coming to are show in an hour?" Vic yells getting the crowd worked up."We'll take two cheese burgers and an order of fries." I say to the lady at the counter."I know your not eating all of this alone so who you ordering for?" She asks putting in the order."My uncles well Vic and Tony but Tonys like my uncle." I say looking back to see if they're still there."Vics' your uncle?" She asks raising an eyebrow."Yes mama." I say she gives me my food and I walk away. I see Andy from from the corner of my eye."HEY THERE'S ANDY FROM BLACK VEIL BRIDES!" I scream and each as the crowd runs over to him. I send a text to Andy saying I was sorry. Vic giggles and takes the food."Why is there only one order of fries?" Vic asked taking one."There for Tony I didn't have time to read the board before ordering." I say giving them to Tony. After eating we make our way back stage.