3

John had left to get the Chinese food. Daron, Serj, and Shavo were patiently waiting back at the studio.

  "What should the cover art be?" Daron asked, spinning in circles on his chair.

  "Hmm, what about..this," Shavo held out his hand, like it could grab you. He started chasing Serj around with his hand out. Daron giggled and nodded.

  "That sounds like a good idea.." The guitarist said.

  "Of course it's a good idea, I came up with it after all." Shavo replied proudly.

  Daron rolled his eyes and playfully punched Shavo's arm. Serj chuckled at the two and watched them play fight. Eventually, it got out of hand and the two were giggling and shoving each other around like children hyped up on sugar. Daron tackled Shavo. The bassist began tickling Daron, his well known weakness.

  "STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP!!!" Daron yelled and giggled.

  "Hey, hey. Settle down, you two! We wouldn't want to break anything now, would we?" Serj said calmly with a laugh.

  "Shav started it." Daron quickly blamed his friend.

  "Don't say that, I saw you punch him," Serj smiled.

  Daron laughed and sat back down. He put his legs on Serj.

  "Thanks Serj, my legs realllllyy needed to take a break.." Daron said with an evil grin. "Now where's the food I'm hunggrryy!!"

  "Patience, shorty. John said the traffic is bad and it'll be a while." Shavo said.

  Daron pouted and returned to writing his ideas down.

Hi everyone, I hope you liked this shitty chapter. Happy holidays :)