21

The next time Daron woke up, the bed was empty. There was a smell of bacon and eggs, making Daron smile. He left Serj's bed, walking into the kitchen. Serj was standing over the stove cooking. Daron nearly sqeaked out of happiness.

  He wrapped his arms around Serj, hoping what happened earlier wasn't a dream.

  "Well, good morning to you, too." Serj smiled, turning around to give Daron a kiss on the forehead.

  Daron was already blushing like crazy. His heart was pounding. He thought it was going to jump out of his chest. He hid his face from Serj, giggling. Serj let out a loving laugh.

  "Don't be nervous, D." He said, rubbing the shorter's shoulders.

  "'M not. Just happy." Daron mumbled, pressing a bunch of kisses to Serj's clothed chest.

  "I'm making us breakfast! Bacon and eggs. We ran out of pancake mix, though." Serj stated.

  "It's ok. I love bacon and eggs!" Daron smiled.

  The two sat at the table with their meals. Daron pulled his chair closer than usual to Serj's. He giggled as he began eating.

  "So, what are we? Are we like..official?" Daron asked, not wanting to get rejected.

  "I don't see why not!" Serj said, pulling Daron in for a hug.

  "Good." Daron laughed.

  "Hey." The older smirked.

  "Wh-" Serj cut Daron off with a sweet kiss.

  "I love you." Serj smiled.

  "I-I love you too." Daron said, face red and eyes wide.