31

"Dude, I totally fucking destroyed you guys." Daron said as they all walked away from the ride.

   "Yeaahh. Fuck you." Shavo laughed.

   "Can we go? I'm getting tired." Daron yawned.

   Serj nodded and grabbed Daron's hand. The fab four walked back to Serj's car. Daron had zoned off as they were walking. Serj thought it was funny how he would just stare off. He smiled at the younger.

   "Yo can I drive?" John asked.

   "Sure. I'll sit in the back with Daron." Serj said and Daron looked up.

   "Ok just don't get too sexual back there." Shavo smirked and John laughed. Daron's face was redder than that Nissan they just passed. They all piled into the car. Daron rested his head on Serj's shoulder.

   Serj smiled as he pressed a kiss against Daron's forehead. The younger squealed and kissed the corner of Serj's mouth. The older grabbed Daron's chin and kissed his soft lips. Daron blushed and hid his face in Serj's neck.

   "Awww, GAY BITCHES!!!" Shavo yelled.

   "Slut monkey."

   "Really? Again, Daron?" Shavo complained.

   "Yes, shaving cream. Again." The guitarist smiled.

   Daron and Serj dropped the other two off and made their way home. Serj opened the door to their apartment and held it open for Daron. Ozzy meowed loudly and ran up to them. He rubbed up against their legs.

   "Hello, my little prince!" Daron said as he picked up their cat.

   "Let me go feed him." Serj walked into the kitchen and grabbed Ozzy's food. Daron put him down and he ran to his bowl. The two met up on the couch when they were done.

   "Hi baby." Serj smiled sweetly.

   Daron giggled and hugged Serj. He turned on the TV and let it play in the background. He pressed a kiss to Serj's lips and smiled as he kissed back.

   "I wish I could kiss you all night." Daron laughed.

   "What's stopping you?" Serj smirked.

   Daron blushed and hid his face. He was doing that a lot lately.