9

Daron and Serj made it to the coffee place. After they got their drinks, they took a seat at a table. That was before Daron started to whine.

  "Serj, can we like..go to the park? I don't wanna sit here. Too many people. And the tables are really fucking dirty."

  "Of course." Serj smiled and stood up. He knew Daron had trouble in public places. He'd get really anxious and sometimes it would get really bad. Though he seemed completely different on stage.

  They left the shop and got into the car. Daron turned the radio back on and took a sip of his coffee, happy to get out of the crowded place. It was his turn to look at Serj's features while his eyes were focused on something else. His long nose, soft eyes, all the freckles. His curly, dark hair, Daron's favorite.

  "Like what ya see, Malakian?" Serj smirked.

  Daron quickly looked away, blushing. He cleared his throat and laid his hands in his lap. He looked at Serj's hands.

  "Uhh." Daron was still blushing.

  "I'm just so handsome, huh?" Serj joked.

  "Yeah." Daron said quietly to himself, but Serj didn't hear.

  The two made it to the park. Daron honestly just wanted to stay in the car and cry over what just happened. They grabbed their coffee and got out of the car. They found a bench away from the other people and sat down. Daron smiled at Serj and took a sip of his coffee.