24

May 19th, 1998

  Daron was currently on the phone with Shavo. He was gushing about Serj and had told them that they kissed and were a thing now. Daron loved Shavo, he was a great friend. He listened to everything he had to say. He treated him like a little kid and sometimes it really made him happy.

  "Good for you two, Daron." Shavo said.

  "And what about you and John?" Daron said, sounding smug.

  Shavo could practically see the goofy smirk on Daron's face as his cheeks flushed.

  "W-What?!" Shavo stammered.

  "Hehe, nothin'. Just tell me when you kiss him." Daron imitated kissing noises and quickly hung up, giggling.

  "What's so funny?" Serj asked, coming in the room and swooping Daron up in a hug followed by a kiss.

  "Nothin', just talking to Shav." Daron hugged Serj back.

  Serj smiled and smoothed out Daron's crazy looking, bleached hair. He grabbed a hold of Daron's chin and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips. Daron blushed and quickly kissed Serj back before pulling away. He giggled and they went back to the living room.

  "John told me him and Shav are going to the carnival down by the boardwalk if y-"

  "Yes." Daron didn't even need to hear the rest.

  "Of course." Serj laughed. "go get ready then."

  Daron darted off to their room and put his hair in his iconic little ponytail thing. He changed out of Serj's jeans and into something that fit him better. He didn't take off the hoodie. He probably never would. He put on his socks and shoes, running back out to Serj who was also ready.

  "That was quick, but are you gonna put on any makeup?" Serj smirked, knowing how much Daron loved to play around with makeup.

  Daron ran to the bathroom and applied some quick eyeliner. He didn't even mess up anymore. It just came naturally. He went back out and Serj smiled at him.

  "Ok, now let's go pick up the others." Serj took Daron's hand in his own and they left the house.