22

Serj had just gotten out of the shower and now it was Daron's turn. He grabbed one of Serj's sweaters and a pair of his jeans. They'd be bigger on him, but Daron didn't mind. He preferred it that way. He made his way to the bathroom.

  Daron tried his hardest to avoid looking at himself in the mirror while he undressed. But he just couldn't look away. His face scrunched up in disgust and he pried his eyes away from his reflection. He turned the water on a stepped in. He was just super happy, Serj kissed him!

  But of course his mood was ruined due to his pure hatred for his body. As he was in the shower he couldn't help but look down at himself. He hated what he saw. He groaned out of frustration and gripped onto his bleached hair tightly. The boy couldn't stand himself.

  Tears stung his eyes as a squeaky sob emerged from his mouth. God, he even hated the way he sounded. Daron thought he sounded like a prepubescent child. Another sob escaped his throat as he slid down the cold shower wall. As much as he tried, he just couldn't stop crying.

  And Serj heard. The guitarist was too busy hating his body to remember how thin the walls were. Serj made his way to the door and knocked, making Daron jump.

  "D-Daron, are you ok?! You're crying!" Serj said, worry present in his tone.

  He heard the water turn off and some shuffling around. After about two minutes, the door opened and there he was. In Serj's big, baggy clothing. Although he already knew what this was about, he asked anyway.

  "What's wrong, honey?" Serj frowned.

  Daron was still crying as he latched onto Serj. The older picked him up and carried him to the couch. Even though Daron didn't tell him much, Serj knew how much Daron disliked his body. Serj caressed Daron's face and gave his nose a kiss.

   "You're beautiful, Daron. I know you don't think so but you are." Serj said sternly yet he was still calm.

  Daron just shook his head, more sobs coming out. Serj frowned but started whispering sweet things to him. He rubbed his shoulders and tried to calm him down. Eventually the cries died down and now they were just soft hiccups. Serj continued to give his head little kisses.

  Next thing Serj knew, Daron was asleep on him. He let out tiny snores and Serj sighed, glad he calmed down. He felt horrible, though. He didn't know how to change Daron's mind. He never really could and Daron didn't speak to him about his problems too much.

  Serj gave Daron one more kiss before drifting off to sleep, too. He would never understand this boy.

Not me torturing them, nope.