27

The first thing they decided to do was go on the ferris wheel. Daron didn't want to. He was afraid of heights. The others always made fun of him for it. The thought of being that high up made him want to scream and cry and run the fuck away.

  But, he wanted to make his friends happy. Serj kept telling him he didn't have to go but he just brushed it off. It was too late now, as they were already in line. He took a deep breath and looked up anxiously. His eyes widened and he looked back down to the ground, suddenly feeling dizzy.

  "C'mon boys. Our turn." John said, smirking at Daron.

  "Oh jeez." Daron breathed out.

  They all got in the little cart. Daron and Serj in one, Shavo and John across from them. It was really small and it worsened Daron's current state. He honestly felt like he couldn't breath. He squeezed Serj's hand as it began to move.

  Daron wanted to throw up. He hated the fact that he was like this for most of the rides. As they went higher, Daron made the stupid mistake of looking down. His eyes practically bulged out of their sockets and he scooted closer to Serj. Shavo and John were snickering at him.

  Suddenly, Daron felt sick. Like he was going to throw-up-his-lunch-sick.

  "S-Serj, I need to get off." He said quickly.

  "Are you ok?" Serj asked as Shavo and John stopped their laughing.

  Daron looked Serj in the eyes and shook his head.

  "It's ok, baby. We're almost done." Serj wrapped his arms around Daron's skinny frame and held him close.

  Daron was basically hiding his face in Serj's chest. He held his breath. He really felt like he had to vomit and he didn't want to do it on Serj. As soon as the dude opened the thing for them, Daron ran off. He threw up the contents in his stomach from earlier.

  "It's ok." He heard from behind him as his boyfriend rubbed his back.

  Serj handed Daron some napkins when he was done. The smaller wiped his mouth. Now he just wanted to cry. He felt like an embarrassment. Serj gave him a knowing look and took his hand.

  "Don't be upset. Shavo and John aren't making fun of you. Actually, they went to get you a slushy. Cherry, your favorite." Serj reassured him.

  Daron smiled at that. He loved slushies.