20

Daron woke up to the sun shining through his window. He groaned quietly, pulling his huge, fluffy over his eyes. He tried so hard to fall back asleep. Nothing. It's like his body was sick of sleeping.

  He threw off his blanket, looking over at Serj. He got out of his bed and tip-toed over to Serj's. Daron gently sat down next to Serj and watched him lovingly. He felt all giddy inside and began to internally scold himself. The guitarist's breath hitched when he felt Serj move.

  The singer looked at him and smirked as his face flushed. He leaned in close to Daron. So close that Daron could feel his breath. Serj closed the gap between them with a kiss. The younger gasped and his face went redder than a tomato.

  Serj pulled away and chuckled, face a bit red. Daron now feeling a bit brave, went in for another kiss. Serj set his hands on Daron's hips and smiled. The shorter pulled away and rested his head on Serj's shoulder.

  "So, you got a thing for me, Malakian?" Serj whispered in Daron's ear.

  "Always have." Daron replied, face a light shade of pink.

  "You're cute." Serj pressed a kiss to Daron's cheek.

  "Fucking finally. I've been waiting for this shit." Daron sighed and cuddled up next to Serj.

  The taller laughed and pulled the covers themselves.

  "So..we gonna tell the others?" Serj looked down at Daron.

  "Well, Shav already knows I like you. Since like, yesterday. Kinda scared to tell John though." Daron fiddled with his thumbs.

  "I can see why. He can be a jerk. But I'm sure he won't really care. Maybe we should wait it out a bit." The older suggested.

  Daron nodded in agreement and pecked Serj on the cheek, a big smile starting to grow on his face. Serj held Daron and they eventually fell asleep. They were both very happy with the way their morning turned out.

Finally am I right 😒😒 only took 20 chapters.