15

As Serj was reading, he kept sneaking glaces at the other. He didn't want to wake him up. That is until Shavo and John burst back into the room. None of them could even explain how loud the noise was. Serj only flinched.

  Daron on the other hand. Oh boy. He practically jumped ten feet in the air. Fell off the couch an everything. He began cursing Shavo and John out.

  "What the actual fuck, bro! I- you scared the shit out of me!! I was fucking sleeping!!" Daron screeched as he began throwing pillows at the two.

  Shavo and John were cackling at Daron.

  "Oh my god! John, did you see his face? Fucking priceless!!" Shavo wiped a tear.

  "Oh, fuck you. I'll get you back." Daron grumbled.

  "Yeah ok, Tiny. Good luck." John poked fun at the youngest.

  Daron rolled his eyes and stepped on John's toe.

  "Ow. Bitch." John shoved Daron lightly.

  "Ass-face." The two started going at each other.

  "Dickhead."

  "Fucker."

  "Hoe."

  "Bitch."

  "Cock sucker."

  "Fuck you." Daron poked John's chest.

  "Love you too!" John smiled.

  "Ugh." Daron sat next to Serj.

  He crossed his arms, a sour look on his face. John could barely contain his laughter at the boy's pouting. Serj giggled and pat Daron's back.

  "Don't be upset, Daron!" Shavo laughed.

  "Oh no. No, no, no. You're not getting away that easily. I'm mad at you too." Daron hissed.

  "Damn, ok. I'll take you to Burger King if you'll forgive me, how's that sound?" Shavo proposed.

  "Really?" Daron caved.

  "Yeah. Really."

  Daron smiled and nodded.

  "Oh, come on! And I'll take you to the record store. Hm?" John shot back.

  "Hmm. I'll think about it." Daron giggled.

  "What about me?" Serj chimed in.

  "Serj, you're my favorite." Daron laughed and made a face, pressing a kiss against Serj's cheek. Then he walked into the little kitchen in the studio to hide his blushing face.

  Serj smirked and raised his eyebrows at Shavo and John.