16

Daron paced around in the small kitchen, wondering why he was so worked up about kissing Serj's cheek. Who was he kidding, he knew why. He liked Serj, but didn't dare to say anything. Once he was finally done scolding himself, he grabbed a can of Sierra Mist and made his way back to the others. He took a seat next to Shavo.

  "What took ya so long, D?" John smirked.

  "What, did you miss me? Couldn't stand to be away from me for a couple minutes?" Daron shot back quickly, sass all over his tone.

  "Getting sassy, Malakian?" John laughed.

  "You know it." Daron waved John off and turned to Shavo. "so, Burger King?"

  "Now?" Shavo asked.

  "Why not? John better hand me some cash for his food, though. The rest is on me." Daron cracked a smile.

  "What?! Why do I have to pay for my food?!" John threw his hands in the air.

  "One, I told you I'd get ya back. Two, fuck you. So if you want something, give me ten bucks." Daron smiled at John.

  "Ugghh, fine. But will you forgive me?" John groaned.

  "Why not." Daron giggled when John handed him the money.

  "Ok, to Burger King I guess." Shavo said as he got up.

  Daron and Shavo exited the studio. They got in Shavo's car and headed to the damn fast food place.