12

"He's so cute." Daron cried.

  "Me? Or the kitty?" Serj smirked.

  "Both, of course!" Daron laughed.

When they got home, Daron helped Serj find a place for the litter box. Serj put up the cat tree by himself since it was too complicated and heavy for Daron. As soon as he tried to put it together he started to get frustrated. Serj would laugh at Daron and the guitarist would just get salty. They laughed it off, though.

  "I hope Ozzy enjoys his new home. I'm gonna spoil him so much!!" Daron said while hugging their new friend. Ozzy was already warning up to his new family and home.

  "Shit!! I gotta call Shav, him and John need to come meet the little prince." Daron exclaimed, darting to his phone while Ozzy followed. He typed in Shavo's number then dialed. He answered after a few rings.

  "Hello?" Shavo said.

  "Hi bitch. Get the fuck over here. Right now. Serj is dying." Daron joked.

  "What?!" Shavo said, panicked.

  "He's not. Just get over here, it's really important. With John, too."

  "Ok, ok. Be there in ten."

  "Bye-bye bass bitch."

Daron put his phone down. He picked up Ozzy and made his way back to Serj. Serj took Ozzy out of Daron's hands and held him.

  "He's happy." Serj smiled.

  "Can we bring him to the studio tomorrow?" Daron gave Serj those damn puppy dog eyes.

  "Sure!!" Serj agreed happily.

  "Yay!"

Sorry these last few chapters kinda sucked. Just fillers because I don't know what to write oops