25

As soon as the two were in the car, Daron almost immediately turned on the radio. No one could ever keep him away for music. No one could say no to him when it came to his tunes. Music was basically his first love. Serj smiled, he loved how passionate Daron was when it came to something he loves.

  After the previous song was over, Come on Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners came on. Daron gasped as soon as he heard the violin in the beginning. He reached over and turned up the volume. Serj chuckled as Daron started dancing.

  "I fucking love this song!" Daron exclaimed as he started singing, word for word.

  Serj smiled and admired Daron when he could. His little dance was funny and Serj couldn't get enough of it. He sang along with Daron, keeping his eyes on the road but still having fun. Serj couldn't deny it, he loved this song. But he loved Daron more.

  "Toora loora toora loo rye aye, and we can sing just like our fathers!" Daron sang.

  Serj could've sworn he just died. He thought Daron was just adorable. The older listened as Daron continued to sing the whole song. Once he was done, Serj clapped. Daron smiled and gave Serj a kiss.

  "John would've said somthing like, 'that's so gay!'" Daron said, trying to mock John's voice.

  Serj laughed and shook his head, pulling into Shavo and John's driveway. Serj smirked and leaned against the horn until the two came running out.

  "Jesus Christ, we're coming!" John yelled, him and Shavo running out.

I added the song Daron was singing at the top. I encourage you all to listen to it!