8

Serj and Daron finished their breakfast. Daron rubbed his stomach and groaned.

  "Serj, that was so fucking good. How do you do it?!" Daron asked.

  "Sorry Dar, can't tell ya. Whaddya say we go out today?" Serj smiled.

  "Out? Where?" Daron slouched.

  "Hmm. How about we go get coffee." Serj suggested.

  "You asking me out on a date, Tankian?"

  "Only if you want, babe."

  Serj's smirk grew and Daron was as red as a tomato.

  "Whatever, let's just go. Lemme change into something more nice.." Daron rolled his eyes.

Daron put on a beige long sleeve when Serj told him it was cold. He put his jeans on and walked back over to Serj.

  "Oh, look at you. So handsome." Serj chuckled.

  "I-" Daron just stared at Serj with his big eyes, "oh my fucking GOD. Let's just go."

  Serj laughed and opened the door. They got in the car and make their way to the coffee shop. Daron flipped through the stations on the radio. He settled on good old classic rock. He smiled and settled into his seat.

  Like always, Daron rested his head on the window and watched the cars pass.

  "You just love looking out the window, don't ya?" Serj grinned.

  "Yeah. Pretty." Daron sighed happily.

  Serj agreed with Daron and set his eyes back on the road.