28

Shavo and John returned to the group, two slushies in Shavo's hands, two in John's. John quickly gave Daron his.

  "Sorry for laughing at you, bro." He said.

  "Yeah, we're sorry." Shavo agreed.

  Daron just gave them a reassuring nod and took a sip of the cherry slushy. The group began walking to the next ride. Serj and Daron hand in hand, of course. But it was hard for Daron to ignore the mean glances of people as they walked by. He visibly shrunk in Serj's huge hoodie and moved closer to him.

  "You ok?" Serj whispered.

  "Yeah." Daron said softly.

  He tightened his grip on Serj's hand.

  "Hey boys, how does this roller coaster right here sound?" Shavo chimed in.

  Daron's eyes raced around the tracks of the ride anxiously. He watched the car full of people zoom by fast and it made his stomach churn. He loved rides, don't get him wrong. But he just had to get used to them first before having fun. Listening to all the people screaming and whooping just made him panic a bit.

  "Daron, you don't h-"

  "It's fine. I'll do it." Daron cut John off.

  "You sure?" Shavo asked.

  "Yeah.." Daron said.

  The four finished their slushies and threw the cups out. As they stood in line, Daron couldn't help but to play with the hem of Serj's hoodie. He was nervous. Serj pulled Daron closer to himself and the younger blushed.

  "Don't be nervous, D. I'll be with you the whole time." Serj smiled.

  Daron grinned and hugged Serj tightly. He fucking loved him.