Chapter 19

"James" dove called it's been about a month since there engagement and they were going home for a tore break. "What's up" James said coming out of the bathroom. Dove put her hands around his neck and James put his on her sides. "We need to start planing the wedding" dove said looking up at him "well what do you want to do" James said looking down at dove. "I want to have it somewhere out tin the Country" dove said "ok so we will do it there" James said "James...it's way more complicated then just going out somewhere and Setting up a few tables" dove said "well what else do you have to do" James asked sitting on the bed "a lot of things we'll talk about it tomorrow" dove said kissing James and going to the bathroom.

Time skip to when there home

"Hey guys will y'all come down I need to talk to all of all" dove said from down stairs. All the boys ran down the stairs, they were racing. The boys were arguing about who won when they got interrupted by dove. "Sit down dumb asses" the boys sat down "ok so 2 days before the wedding my mom and her sister and my 5 siblings and cousin are coming down to help" dove said. The wedding was planned. "Ok why was that so important" Lars asked "cause there staying here" dove said "WHAT" all the boys yelled "calm down it won't be that bad" dove said "ok first of all how old are your siblings, I haven't seen them in a real long time" James asked "Ember is 21 Axton is 16 Bristol is 12 Blaze is 4 and Emmy is 1" dove answers the boys groan "what about your cousin" Kirk asked "he's the same age as me" dove said "how old are you" Jason said "I'm a year younger then y'all I'm 27" dove said "alright they can come but where are they gunna sleep" James  asked "we can figure that out later right now we need to clean the house there be here in two days" the boys groaned and got up and they started to clean.