Chapter 1

Dove and her friends and Doves boyfriend, were going to and after party. They were coming from a metal concert.

          "Come on hurry up grandma" doves boyfriend Brandon said. Brandon wasn't the most nurturing type...let's face Brandon didn't like dove at all he was using her. Dove was in a thrash band so all he wanted was her money. The only reason dove hasn't broken up with him was because she has scared, Brandon has hurt dove in the past, mentally and physical. "Coming"said dove walking behind her big group of 'friends'.

        The party was getting petty hectic. There was more people showing up, doves group has left her so now she sitting by herself at a random table drinking a beer. "What's a lady like you sitting all alone" said a familiar voice but Dove just could not remember who it is. Dove looked up, James hetfield, JAMES HETFIELD. "Oh my god James" dove said getting up and hugging him. "How have you been" Dove asked "good. You?" James said "I mean good I guess" Dove answered "that didn't sound to good what's up" James asked "it's just I got a boyfriend but he doesn't seem to like me much, I know he's just using my for my money" Dove said "oh, sorry dovey" James said. Dove always loved that nickname "I haven't herd that name in a while" said dove smiling, James giggled.

       "Hey we should go dance" dove said jumping up and grabbing James and dragging him to the dance floor. They were both a little buzzed. Dove and James were dancing the night away, well we were till Brandon came over. "Dove what the hell are you doing" Brandon said angrily "oh this is my old- "I don't care who the fuck that bitch is" he said "excuse me" said James stepping forward "get out of my face, and as for you I knew you were a slut ever since I met you bitch" "Brandon- "don't give me the apology shit dove I don't want to here it wore" Brandon said "hey don't you ever talk to her like that again" James said poking Brandon In the chest. James said that and the rest of Metallica came over. "Whats goin on" said cliff. Dove knew the rest of Metallica well to. "This fuckin hey Arnold lookin bitch is trying to start a fight" said James, dove snorted. Brandon did not take to lightly to that, he hit dove right across the cheek. Dove fell back on the floor. Dove new James was on top of Brandon punching him. The rest of the boys were by doves side making sure she was ok. Cliff went to go take James off of Brandon so he doesn't kill him. Brandon's friends took him and got him in the car and left. Dove was still on the floor with the rest of the boys, James came up to her. "Are you ok Dovey" James asked lightly grabbing her chin so she can look and him. Dove nodded, that's all she could do she was crying to much to say anything. "How 'bout you come home with us" said cliff dove nodded again. The boys helped her up and they got out to the car.