Chapter 15

Dove and the boys got home and it was a big mess. James got in the house and through a vase off the table. The boys were trying to calm him down when dove had had enough. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU JAMES" dove yelled "dov- James trues to say but dove cut him off "NO YOU LISTEN TO ME JAMES, YOU ARE RUINING EVERYTHING, YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOST CLIFF THAT NIGHT. WE ALL LOST A FRIEND JAMES. YOUR PUTTING EVERYTHING ON THE LINE EVERYTHING" dove yelled going up to James and pushing and hitting his chest. "What is wrong with you" dove repeated over and over, crying. James just grabbed her and gave her a very tight hug. He rested his head and hers "I think we should go up stairs" said Lars and then him and Kirk when up stairs. "I'm so sorry dovey" James said crying, yeah James Hetfield crying. "I love you James and I don't want to lose you, but you have to stop the anger" dove said looking at James. "I love you to dove" James said stroking doves hair.

        Everyone was getting ready for bed. James was in the shower, dove had already taken one she was brushing her teeth. James got out and put a towel around his waist. He came up behind dove and wrapped his arms around her waist. Dove spit out the tooth paste in her mouth and rinsed her mouth and put her tooth brush back. "Love you dove" James said kissing her forehead "love you more" dove said turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck, they had made up and talked about it earlier. "That is impossible" James said smiling. Her leaned down and kissed her. "I'm sorry about earlier I'm just- there's so many emotions about cliff and I just I don't know" James said "James" dove said cupping his face "it's fine we're all sad and mad about cliff but we have to put all the negative things behind us" she paused for a second and whispered "cliff wouldn't want that" James gave her a sad smile. Dove gave James a light kiss. "Love you" dove said into James's chest "I love you too" they went to bed cuddling.