Chapter 9

It was the next morning and dove and the guys were going on tour together. "James wake up" said dove "ughhh I don't wanna" said James in a groggy voice "that's was really hot" said dove "what was" James asked looking down at dove. "Your voice, up and In the shower" said dove pulling James up. "Ughhhh" James stumbled at dit then maintained balance. "I'll take one with you" dove whispered in James's ear. "I'll lead the way" James said walking to the bathroom dove smacked his butt.

After they got out of the shower they went down stairs and waited for the rest of the guys, when the phone rang. "I'll get it" dove said getting up and going to the phone. "Hello" dove said "dove?" Said the person on the other line "Brandon" dove said and looked at James, James so quick and walked over to dove. "Look dove the other night I'm sorry I regret everything I said would you please give me one more chance" said Brandon "no, I will not Brandon I have given you multiple chances and you took advantage of it don't try and contact me again" said dove and she hand up the phone. Dove looked at James and gave him a hug James squeezed her. "Love you" James said "I love you too" said dove. "Are we ready" said cliff with the other two dumbasses behind him. "Yup we have to go get our stuff up stairs and then the bus should be here" said dove walking up the stairs.